Win Barneys Farm Wedding Cake Auto from KillaBeez SeedBank

Welcome back killabeez would be happy to try some cake :birthday: if Iā€™m lucky .

1 Like

Anything Barneys is always critical to my life and collection.

Never a bad plant yet.

thanks for the giveaway @killabeez-seedbank Keep up the good work!!

1 Like

There you are again and now Iā€™ve got Nutella on my mind again!

2 Likes

Bwuahahhahhaha.

Nutella and banana sandwich. Toasted or grilled. for the win.

2 Likes

Have experienced the W.C. in both Reg and Femā€¦would 'preciate the opportunity to grow it in Auto Mode. Thanks for the opportunity and, continued success. ALL, stay safe/be well.

1 Like

If Iā€™d start growing them soon they might be ready for my wedding!

1 Like

Thanks for the chance to win a great strain.Bring on the wedding cake.

1 Like

Have not tried Barneys Farm Seeds yet, but I like the fact that ā€œa touch of Skywalker OGā€ has been added, as I have grown this several times and can attest to its pest and disease resistance, both indoor and outdoorā€¦ Good call.

Thanks for the chance #KillaBeezSeeds and Barneys Farm Seeds

Black Sheep

1 Like

Went and checked it out and commented. Think you may have a typo thoughā€¦ says:

From Now until Sep 21st 2020 00:00 UK Time, comment belowā€¦

Considering it was posted Oct 26, figured it might have escaped your attention lol.

1 Like

Thanks for the give away. Never tried any of Barneys Farm seeds. Would like to have a chance to run these.

2 Likes

have not tried the cake line yet do like LSD and pine. chunk!

1 Like

Enjoying the Blue Gelato 41 now I need some cake to go with it!

1 Like

KillaBees Seedbank are giving away Barneys Farm auto Wedding Cake seeds. Id love to check out these, i bet these are just some resin covered awesomeness.

1 Like

Iā€™m game to give it a try, likely be my only chance at a wedding cake what with my record and all, Iā€™m not sweet enough alone, maybe these will help

1 Like

Wedding Cake autoflower sounds interesting. Thanks for the chance to win these.

3 Likes

I have not had a decent cake strain yet, always thought it would be better from fresh. Also havenā€™t tried an auto yet.
So Barneys Farm would be a first twice for me if I happen to luckily win this!:nerd_face:

1 Like

Whoever thought weā€™d want to collect wedding cake? Turns out, everyone wants this wedding cake. Talk about top shelf ā€œwedding cakeā€.

2 Likes

Winners???

1 Like

No update on the main post too! Think they forgot about this, or got swept up or something.

1 Like

Youā€™d think theyā€™d post on here who won ?

1 Like