WIN Blueberry Twist Feminized 5 Seeds!

10 blueberry Twist FREE FaceBook
WIN Blueberry Twist Feminized 5 Seeds!
PRIZE TO WIN THIS-> Advanced Female Seeds Blueberry Twist | Insane Fruit Flavours
2 Prizes Available on Overgrow Here…
6 Prizes in total available , leave a comment to enter here https://tinyurl.com/2rsmnsme

**DON’T FORGET we are giving away 10 seeds FREE with every order on GorillaSeeds.com this THURSDAY ONLY → Cannabis Seeds - Gorilla Seeds

TO ENTER:
comment below :wink:

GOOD LUCK
Gorilla Seeds

32 Likes

Sounds nice! Thanks for the opportunity!

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity!

2 Likes

I think this is the best comment in the whole thread and that should be taken into account in the judging process.

7 Likes

I just won some of your Dos Si Do beans. I bow out peace :metal: @GorillaSeeds

7 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @GorillaSeeds ! Blueberry Twist sounds delicious! :green_heart::metal::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @GorillaSeeds

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch @GorillaSeeds, sounds like a nice one!

4 Likes

Gonna try to win for once lol ahahah
Thank you @GorillaSeeds

3 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway @GorillaSeeds

4 Likes

Hmm… I do sorta like gorillas I guess… :monkey_face:

5 Likes

9 Likes

woooohoooooo love me some blueberry :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Always look forward to getting “Twisted” thanks to @GorillaSeeds. Got any Blackberry to go with that?

4 Likes

Thanks for yet another great giveaway @GorillaSeeds !!!

4 Likes

Awesome giveaway @GorillaSeeds Thanks for the opportunity.

6 Likes

thanks for the opportunity, these look like some nice seeds

edit: just because everyone else is doing it I’ll tag you guys too - thanks again @GorillaSeeds ! :grin:

4 Likes

Alright, OG’ers…CONTEST OVER…I WIN!!! Seriously, continued THANKS for your support. Whether they comment or not, I imagine EVERY member appreciates your Sponsorship. Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Awesome! Would love to grow some.

4 Likes

Mmmm… love good Blueberry! I wonder how it will stack up against the other Blueberries I’ve run? Thanks for the opportunity @GorillaSeeds :pray:

6 Likes