Win Dos Si Dos from Gorilla Seeds

comp

Win Dos Si Dos - One Prize available on THIS platform

To Enter "Tell us something unique and cool about this stain! Winners to be announced July 8th!

Peace GorillaSeeds.com

26 Likes

That’s an easy one, every stain is unique! :+1:

6 Likes

Do-Si-Dos is an indica-dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) that was created by crossing the aromatic Girl Scout Cookies and body-melting indica, Face Off OG . It’s a pungent and well-balanced strain whose effects tend to last longer than average

7 Likes

this stain is made up of all kinds of wonderful things and has pretty colors. and it will not come out in the wash :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dos si Dos is unique for me for the high thc and never overwhelms me with anxiety. Top 5 med strains for me. Peace. I also love the foxtail structure dark and dank as f.

Dos si Do clone from canna flora clones last year outdoor. Late plant July still got more like 8-10 Oz of her. Ok it was like 6 ounces lol but 6 ounces of DANK :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It is a very potent strain (28-30% THC level) and one of the top sellers in the market right now. You need to get on it if you haven’t tried this strain yet.

Because of its hard-hitting effects, Do-Si-Dos is perfect for patients who are suffering from insomnia, nausea, depression, and chronic pain.

The anti-inflammatory properties of this strain can help to numb daily irritation, such as headaches and nausea

Do-Si-Dos is also found in Slurricane… :yum:

Yes Do-Si-Dos is one of my top cultivars at this moment…
Here is a pic of one of the branches from my 1st run with some Do-Si- Dos crossed with Purple Punch… (yea! I ran it a little hot)

Oh… and if you haven’t guessed get you some Do-Si-Dos… you will not be disappointed…

7 Likes

Its fairly interesting that Dos Si Dos backwards is sod is sod. Conspiracy from big sod?

8 Likes

word^^^^^^

3 Likes

Oh nice!

My fac that not really a fact is that its named after my favorite Girl Scout Cookie flavor :triumph:

3 Likes

The cuts that have floated around canada have been really outstanding. it reminds me of a bubba, just on the opposite side of the flavour spectrum a lot of the time

2 Likes

Dos Si Do - It is a circular movement where two people, who are initially facing each other, walk around each other without or almost without turning, i.e., facing in the same direction all the time. In most cases it takes 6–8 counts to complete

5 Likes

With girl scoot cookies and face off should be a winner . Good luck everyone.

3 Likes

Dosidos is one of my favorite strains that I haven’t been able to get a hold of. The bud from the dispensaries is pretty strong and loud….but I’m sure I can grow it better if given the chance :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Face Off comes from OG Kush I believe.

2 Likes

What’s unique is I don’t have any and what’s cool is your givin some away : )

4 Likes

It’s some good smoke, have not grown it but would love to. This stain has been on my list for a while, haven’t been able to remove it, until maybe :upside_down_face: I get the chance at these beans. Thanks for the giveaway! Btw I love the colors this stain produces. I’ve seen many neat crosses of it too. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It’s used on my favorite all tome strain, Jelly Breath!

4 Likes

The dominant terpene in Dos Si Dos is limonene. Dos Si Dos was crossed with Mendo breath to create Peanut Butter Breath. And the stain is unique because it was an accident? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Funny you should mention, I ran platinum jelly breath S1’s, liked it so much I crossed it with a chocolate CBD male from Capers seed company, which came out great also.

3 Likes

Dos si dos was originally bred by archive seeds in Portland Oregon, these are copy cats :sweat_smile:

1 Like