WIN DR KRIPPLING MONG-U-MENTAL SEEDS - 2 Prizes GORILLA SEEDS (CLOSED)

WIN DR KRIPPLING MONG-U-MENTAL SEEDS - 2 Prizes

We are giving away 2 Prizes, 5 seeds of Mong-u-Mental to each winner so that’s a total of 10 Seeds to be won .
To Enter please comment below , please let us know just how exceedingly good Dr Krippling seeds really are.

You can also enter on the other platforms listed on the MAIN BLOG page to stand a chance at winning all 12 prizes available in this awesome Halloween Promo.

Winners to be drawn on the 04th Nov and will be listed on the main blog page.

Good luck ALL
PEACE
GORILLA SEEDS

11 Likes

These seeds are exceedingly good. Thanks for the shot

1 Like

I’m willing to grow them out. Then Shout about the harvest, wherever the chips may fall.

2 Likes

I won’t know how good they are until I win this giveaway!
Thanks fir the chance

2 Likes

Awesome! thanks for the contest!!! and thanks for thinking of OG!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the shot to grow something amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome offer to win some great genetics.Come on lady luck bless me with a win lol

1 Like

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: would like to see how exceedingly good these seeds are test growing them would prove there goodness . Good luck everyone .

2 Likes

Bag humbug.

1 Like

These seeds are exceedingly good, and the strawberry diesel smells sound wonderful!

1 Like

Thanks for the chance, I have only run 2 strains(grand heft auto & puff puff pass out) from Dr Krippling before I was very pleased with them both,

I’d like to enter to win the prize seeds.

1 Like

Count me in, but can’t say how good they are…never had them :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

1100g per plant…jeez. I want, I need. Now, just to remember to check main blog page to see if I won…

1 Like

It would be exceedingly good to win theses seeds I think .

1 Like

I would be exceedingly grateful if I won those seeds, I can honestly say I have bought as many seeds that were exceedingly good from Dr Krippling seeds than form any other seed company.

1 Like

Have not tried Dr. Krippling Seeds but willing to try and find out how exceedingly good they are.

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity!!! Would love to try these out.

2 Likes

I grew Dr. Krippling gorilla infested gelato! pure fire!

Anything Krippling sounds like a winner! Wheel chair strains. Hehe! Have you walking like you’re on thorazine…:laughing::+1:

Awesome giveaways. Thanks for keeping it funky with OG. The giveaways are always a cool deal. Thank you guys. :grin::v::heart::partying_face::jack_o_lantern::skull:

3 Likes