Win FastBuds Forbidden Runtz Auto Cannabis Seeds from Gorilla Seeds

Win Mimosa Cake Auto

Fastbuds Forbidden Runtz Auto

|237.5x285

Forbidden Runtz Auto is one of those strains of cannabis which cannot be ignored, and sets the bar for the next generation of cannabis seeds. Runtz has been around for a while now, and it’s become a firm favourite among many smokers. However, good quality autoflowering Runtz can be hard to come by - until now! Forbidden Runtz Auto has the myriad terpene profile that makes photoperiod Runtz so popular, and retains the mind-blowing 26% THC content. Only now it’s available with all the ease of an autoflowering strain.

Win Fastbuds Forbidden Runtz Auto from Gorilla Seeds while you can!

How to Enter!

We are giving away Fastbuds Forbidden Runtz Auto - 5 seeds to each winner. There are 2 Prizes available on THIS post - Winners to be announced on Feb 20th or thereabouts on the MAIN blog post - Increase your chance of winning by entering more platforms here!

To enter please enter a comment letting us know something special about Forbidden Runtz Auto

Nice One,

BIG G
Gorillaseeds.com
#GORILLASEEDS

Any issues with your order? Just get in touch with us via our Support Centre and we’ll be happy to help.

Disclaimer : Gorilla Seeds only sells or gives away collectible souvenirs and adult novelty items. It is illegal to germinate or cultivate seeds in the UK and most other countries. We do not encourage, condone or allow any illegal activities.

13 Likes

Forbidden Runtz Auto looks nice, thanks for the opportunity @GorillaSeeds

3 Likes

Forbidden Runtz look great, thanks for the chance to win some!

1 Like

Thanks for running this contest. That picture looks fantastic.

2 Likes

I like anything that’s forbidden!

3 Likes

The runtz looks like a good producer. tnks for contest

1 Like

Very nice, awesome to see FastBuds doing Runtz in an Autoflowering format. Up to 26% THC as well? Wow.

The first auto plant I ever grew was a FastBuds Cream Cookies. I stunted the heck out of her, not knowing what I was doing, but she still produced some frosty, tasty buds. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve heard very good things about the terps! Thanks for the chance at these :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance to win these!

I’m running my first auto and I’m very intrigued. Thanks for the opportunity, Runtz is delicious!

Looks good, count me in

Forbidden Runtz looking beautiful
Thanks for the chance to grow some!

Ohhh forbidden runtz auto sounds fun.

3 Likes

Forbidden Runtz sounds like trouble, tasty delicious trouble.

Thanks @GorillaSeeds for this giveaway!

1 Like

Fast, Frost and Flavor!!! The 3 F’s of success! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::rofl: Thanks for the opportunity!!!

3 Likes

Forbidden runtz is special and frosty!!! I want some!!!

2 Likes

I need some tasty forbidden runtz, thanks for the opportunity.

The Forbidden Runtz Auto looks dank AF.

1 Like

Literally cant go wrong with fast buds or anything runtz

Thanks for the great opportunity to try something new.

I’m afraid I can’t tell you anything about Forbidden Runtz, special or not; it’s forbidden. I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you…

1 Like