WIN FastBuds Girl Scout Cookies 3 Seeds - 5 Prizes (closed)

1. View the prize here Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto | 22% THC, Under 9 Weeks | Cannabis Seeds
  2. Comment Below to stand a chance to win
    Ps love our FB page if you can ta
    Redirecting...
    ZZZZzz

These seeds are for legal collection purposes only. Germination of cannabis seeds is illegal in the uk so please check the law before entering.

10 Likes

love to win them thanks for the chance

3 Likes

Cookies my favorite!

2 Likes

I would love the chance to grow this!!!

2 Likes

Got the Berry bomb autos growing now… cookies would be real good too!

3 Likes

Fastbuds is one of the few autos I haven’t tried yet. Maybe this will be my chance :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Thanks for a chance!

2 Likes

I like winning stuff…well I would if I ever won stuff I’d imagine. :smiley:

3 Likes

Count me in! Even if I don’t win, this is on my list to grow.

2 Likes

I’ll take my chances here.

1 Like

Would love to give it a shot,not on FB tho, hope that is okay, peace and love!

1 Like

Sweet, I’ve been wanting to try something by fastbuds for a while now! Love the cookies too.

1 Like

Please nobody else enter so my chances are better.
:wink:

4 Likes

Sorry @pedro your chances just got a little slimmer :yum:

Thanks @killabeez-seedbank for a great opportunity to win some amazing seeds and good luck to everyone else

Cheers Johnny

4 Likes

I would love to try and grow autos for the first time. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve just finished running 2 and have another 2 I’ve just started to be put outdoors next month. Super frosty plants but need heavily fed and minimum of 18/6 light to make the most of them.

7 Likes

Count me in please. Those look good @esrgood4u

2 Likes

They are mega frosty mate but don’t expect the stated 8-9 weeks. I took mine at nearly 11 weeks. Could easily have went longer but to be fair the last 4 weeks of life I had them under 12/12 so maybe that caused a bit if a slow down and it certainly effected the yield.

3 Likes

Does anyone still look at breeders recs? I just let the plant tell me when it’s done bro. Is that 11 weeks from sprout or from first pistil?

4 Likes

From breaking through the coco @anon58740919. I think they would do excellent in your new hydro system and pushed to the absolute limit nutrient wise.

2 Likes