WIN Feminised Seeds AUTO GELATO | Gorilla Seeds Xmas PROMO - 2 Prizes (CLOSED)

I have not run any gelato yet, definitely willing to try :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @GorillaSeeds, would love to give these a try

I’ve had a Gelato but never grown one. Would love to give this one a try. The pictures look amazing.

I never tried Gelato before…well unless I did and didn’t know it. But would love to give it a go

Thank you for this opportunity to grow Gelato.

That bud is covered in ice. :heart_eyes:
Thanks for the opportunity to win some Gelato.

1 Like

I’ll trade you some of my homemade Myer Lemon Italian Ice for your Gel Auto!
Waddayasay?

1 Like

I have never had any experience with Auto Gelato. I would like to try.

1 Like

Experience with Auto Gelato? I want to grow it; that’s my experience so far!

I had an auto Gelato seed that was gifted to me by a friend, which I in turn gifted to another friend, thus missing my first chance to grow and sample the autoflower version of this fantastic strain.

Auto Gelato has a nice ring to it. Never grown a Gelato, but I’ve grown lots of autos.

4 Likes

Count me in

1 Like

Haven’t grown (or tried) Gelato before. I have some photo beans I’ll get to but an auto version is something I could pop asap.

1 Like

Please count me in !!! Gorilla Seeds has very good STABLE genetics - all-ways worth a grow with excellant yields !!! Gorilla Seeds has a very good selection of breeders which tells you alot about this “bank” thanks gorilla for the chance to get some free genetics !!!

@GorillaSeeds

Thanks for the opportunity to win some Gelato seeds, never grown them before but they sound great.

Cheers and Happy Christmas.

1 Like

Gelato is always such a joy to grow.

3 Likes

Whoaaa…I have a new experience to share about Gelato Auto:
This one time, a person who hadn’t posted on Overgrow in 2 years was brought back to the forum, and compelled to post, by an offer of free Auto Gelato seeds! I now believe this strain has the ability to attract friends for my lonely life. :weary::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I’ve never ran a Gelato, but have had great results with other autos.
Looking forward to the chance! Thanks @GorillaSeeds

3 Likes

Got the photoperiod version of feminised seeds gelato growing at the minute. It’s growing ok. Don’t think it will finish until mid January at the earliest but she’s not a bad plant. :v:

8 Likes

Never tried auto gelato but sure woull be nice too

1 Like