Win Gelato Feminized from Gorilla Seeds - 2 Prize's available on this post! (Winners announced)

Copy of Copy of Tastebudz are highly sought after cannabis genetics & are recommmended by Killabez SeedBank!

HOW TO ENTER

We are giving away Gelato Feminized Seeds - 5 feminized seeds for each prize winner. There are 2 prizes available on this platform

Please click on the above image to increase your chance of winning be entering on the four other platforms listed! ( Will all be live in next 24 hours)

All you have to do to enter is comment below with some useful &interesting information on Gelato Seeds!

Winners to be announced on the main competition post (click image above) on the 04th April 2022 or thereabouts on this page - please don’t forget to check back then!

Rules – We can only ship to UK, Europe, USA & Canada & Australia.

Please check the law in your own country before entering – please remember cannabis seeds are for given or sold for collection purposes only since germination of cannabis seeds is illegal is most counties.

Nice1,

BIG G

#GORILLASEEDS!

Please don’t forget to follow us on Twitter & Instagram .

17 Likes

Very nice. Cool strains. It smells like stinky fruit

1 Like

Well, here goes nothing! :slight_smile:

I’ve never been disappointed with Gelato! Very potent very sweet & the high is just a great indica that can put you in a heavy full body exercise and worked wonders for my Dad and his pain as well as helping him with his Alzheimer’s specifically the mind numbing aid! Thanks for the opportunity to hopefully :pray:t2: get a great line of generics especially with the gsc…The Doc

4 Likes

No I got the last one. 3 free seeds. I’m good. I’m here for the show.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kindness

I do know any thing gorilla seeds has to be good and easy to germinate
Paps

2 Likes

Gelato seeds are £40.79 for 3 : )

3 Likes

i am here for this user! stick with what you know and don’t make shit up. i like it, shoot that shot! go ifish!

2 Likes

Count me in, I think the pisthash I’m growing has some gelato in it, like the structure and stank on it.

Gelato seeds grow into beautiful plants and useful medicine.

Gelato is an Indica-dominant cross of Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, bred by Sherbinskis in San Francisco.

2 Likes

My name is Otto and I luv Gelato!

7 Likes

And I love to get Blotto!

never tried gelato, but Im lactose intolerant so this strain may be the closest I can get to Gelato without causing serious self injury :joy:

7 Likes

thank you for doing this! sound awesome. would love a chance to grow them!

Gelato seeds, much like gelato, are made without egg yolks. :wink: Only one is served in a gelateria though!

1 Like

I haven’t grown it yet, but I have smoked it from the dispensary and enjoyed it. I have crosses, with it as a player, and they are also good. Maybe I can grow it and see what the buzz is. Thanks Gorilla Seeds! peace

1 Like

The very first gelateria in Paris was opened by a Sicilian fisherman. Fun facts.

Never had gelato pure but I grew a hybrid from a local breeder called Cosmic Gel, that has delicious cream soda flavor to it. Gotta imagine that flavor comes from the gelato side of the cross, definitely worth delving into

3 Likes

I’ve never run Gelato, but would love to give it a go!

I love me some gelato! The #41 is my all time fave smoke!

Do we know which # gelato this is?

When germination occurs plant the seed, that’s how a Gelato bean is done. Useful?

1 Like