Win Original Sensible Seeds for free at The Vault! (Closed)

Visit the link below to read the rules, enter the comp, learn more about Original Sensible Seeds and their strains, and get a 15% discount code to use at The Vault.

21 Likes

Bruce Banner #3 … Hulk Smash !! :muscle:i’m in .ty the vault​:green_heart:

4 Likes

@George_The_Vault

Never tried sensible seeds but would love to !! Or the Bruce banner but would still love to :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ive never grown autos . Would like to give yours a shot .

3 Likes

Bruce Banner all day woo!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity Bruce Banner damn skippy

3 Likes

These sound awesome, thanks @George_The_Vault

3 Likes

Would love to try bruce banner #3 auto. Have yet to run any original sensible seeds. Thanks George for all your work

3 Likes

Yes would be great to try some Banner. Have only smoked it not grown it.

2 Likes

Those look amazing… some autos to add to my collection would be great. @george_the_vault thanks for that.

2 Likes

I’m in. Thanks @George_The_Vault for all the awesome promo’s

2 Likes

Thanks for the great giveaway @George_The_Vault

3 Likes

Auto BB for this cat. love sensi seeds

2 Likes

Been wanting to.try an auto and this sounds like a winner…thanks @George_The_Vault

2 Likes

The Vault & OSS, looks nice.Thank you so much for a chance to win Bruce Banner #3

2 Likes

I’ve never ran any OSS gear ,I have grown Bruce Banner #3 a few times it’s a wonderful strain with a taste that leaves you wanting more, Thanks for the chance

2 Likes

Have Not Yet Had The Honor To Try Them Out Look Forward To Trying Them This Year :green_heart::fire:
Bruce Banner Is One Of My All Time Favourites
Thanks For This Amazing Opportunity Finger’s Crossed :crossed_fingers::shamrock::green_heart:

2 Likes

Bruce Banner Autos? HULK IN!

5 Likes

OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel! Bruce Banner is a favorite of mine! Good medicine!

@George_The_Vault… I would love a chance to grow this!

2 Likes

Would be sweet to win some banner autos!!

2 Likes