Win Pineapple Chunk 5 seeds - 2 Prizes from Gorilla SeedBank

Win Pineapple chunk Gorilla Seeds
We are giving away Pineapple Chunk - 5 seeds to each winner.
2 prizes available here.
And more prizes on the main post here
Winners to be announced on June 29th or thereabouts on this page - check back then!
Let us know why you should be the winner of this great prize!

27 Likes

I should be the winner of this great prize because, well I’m both a big winner AND a great prize.

Just ask my mom!

Thanks for yet another great giveaway @GorillaSeeds !!

12 Likes

Awesomeness thanks for this amazing opportunity Gorilla Seeds & Fast Buds Would love to grow and showcase this amazing strain thanks for this amazing opportunity fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @GorillaSeeds, I will be hanging out having a snack while we wait.
main-qimg-a6f1f2d7b5ff8cc49d67ea6ab25e3939

6 Likes

You should check out the site @JohnCourroux420 , lot’s going on here besides the giveaways :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d love to try your pineapple chunk… a pineapple plant was my largest yielded in the past! Thanks for the giveaway posting for the win!!!.

4 Likes

I won in a contest a little while ago so will sit back and watch.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Hey you guys!

8 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity! I would love to win some Pineapple Chunk so I could join my friend under the sea!

7 Likes

Because I need me some Chunk!

2 Likes

The first seeds I ever purchased was Barneys Pineapple Chunk… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

It would be interesting to see how they compare…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I am new and want to grow fem, photo or auto. I have no room to waste on males.

Pineapple Chunk sound like something I would love to grow.

3 Likes

Hit me with that pineapple chunk cuz I got 3 eyes! Duh.
:robot:

3 Likes

Is this comp international? if so I would love some Pineapple Chunk to grow this coming summer, thanks for the opportunity Gorilla Seeds💚

4 Likes

I ate an entire pineapple the other day, like in one day, actually half a day. Who does that? That has to count for something.

4 Likes

Looks like it’s a tasty fast finisher, that’d be nice. I shouldn’t be the winner over anyone else, but it’d be pretty cool if I was chosen.
*Edit: I thought of a good reason. Anyone asks me where I got it from, I’d be like… got it from the Gorilla SeedBank.

5 Likes

I would, I love a fresh picked when ripe pineapple.

:green_heart::seedling:

6 Likes

This would be a great opportunity to get pineapple trichs in joints. Not really a good reason to choose me but count me in.

3 Likes

Please let me win these beauties!

2 Likes

cuz i’m the president of the shadow government, and if you give me these seeds i will push through a law requiring all people who do not smoke pot to attend military kindergarten for adults.

5 Likes