Win Rare Humboldt Seeds Genetics at KillaBeez Seedbank - Very Hard to Find!

Humboldt_920345-1

ENTER TO WIN ALL 14 PRIZES HERE

In these strange times, Humboldt Seeds are especially hard to come by! Most Cannabis Seeds Retailers are now completely sold out since Dinafem’s recent forced closure (which we hope to be temporary).

So as an extra special treat, we have decided to promo some of Humboldt Seeds finest delights with an exclusive competition to win some now very rare, collectable Humboldt Seeds.

There are a Total of 14 Humboldt Prizes to be won on the main blog page .

Here there are 2 Prizes available - Prize 1 Bubbas Gift 3 Seeds, Prize 2 , Lost Coast OG 5 Seeds

To enter this comp please comment below - letting us know why you should win these very rare collectables!

17 Likes

I have pictures of my blue dream auto from many years ago :heart_eyes: 43 grams out of nice plant !! Good day it was!!

I’m in for sure @killabeez-seedbank

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance to win these - rare Humboldt genetics sound amazing!

2 Likes

I’m in too ,anything rare sounds like a great prize .thanks for the chance .

1 Like

Well I have a great friend battling cancer, he spent a lot of time down in Humboldt co. With many farms setting up their IT stuff. He always tells me about the plants that would come from there. If I would win, I would gift them to him.

2 Likes

I’ve tried the bubbas gift and I’d like to try the lost coast og!

1 Like

I would be happy for a chance to win these seeds .

1 Like

Never had any humboldt seeds genetics. I do have a 5 pack of dinafem OG kush I will cherish a good mom soon. Goodluck let’s overgrow.

1 Like

I would love to try these Killabeez, I only here good things about Humboldt Seeds, thanks for the opportunity on another great giveaway.

2 Likes

I would love to give any of these a try. I have never given Humbolt seeds a whirl :v:t4:

1 Like

I would love an opportunity To try these awesome Humboldt strains as their not easy to get anymore sadly, I have grown your blue dream, green crack, og kush, Chem dawg and pineapple skunk. Pineapple skunk is my fav so far and I’m about to go smoke a joint of it. Can’t wait. Thanks for hosting this giveaway to give us an opportunity to source some of your fire🔥 genetics.

1 Like

sounds good. i’m in. i would love to try the bubbas gift.

Humbolt for
The win.

I’m growing Humbolts chem dawg at the moment…ye would like some more beans …the chem d is looking great.

Ye Andy …be welcome…thanks

1 Like

It’s been tough for sure! These beans would make it so much better! Count me in please!

1 Like

I would love to try Humboldt seeds. Thanks for the chance.

1 Like

Looking forward to it if selected

1 Like

I’ve wanted to try growing the Lost Coast OG since I first saw them but they were always sold out. Looks like an amazing strain. Maybe this will be my chance!

Lost Coast OG

3 Likes

Rare Humboldt would be Killa! @killabeez-seedbank :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh yes please, sign me up

1 Like