Win Rare Humboldt Seeds Genetics at KillaBeez Seedbank - Very Hard to Find!

My first grow was bubba’s gift from humboldt org
Absolutely loved it but, well it was my first grow. I recently switched to Coco, and have been killing it. I wanted to go back and run theses seeds again, only to discover, at my dispare, that these seeds were now next to impossible to get. Please make the impossible possible.

1 Like

I’d love to have them for collection and preservation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the chance to win some rare seeds from Humboldt seeds @killabeez-seedbank, Awsome! If I’m selected, I’ll be doing a Preservation run with them for & of course sharing the beans with the OG community cause this place is the best.

Merry Christmas :santa:

3 Likes

I’m in. Humboldt genetics are always fire! Merry Christmas, and thanks! peace

1 Like

Those are some nice looking seeds. I sure would like to try them.

I would also like a shot at winning some fresh beans!

Never turn down a chance at free seeds! Sounds like some decent strains! Count me in

1 Like

I would feel honored to give those a shot, and make sure to diary the whole thing here, so everyone could follow along :smiley: If I am chosen, I will make sure they are promptly treated well.

2 Likes

Count me in! Id love to do these justice outside as nature intended

1 Like

Thanks for the chance to enter. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I sure would love those Bubba’s gift, one of my all time favz!!! But that’s a good enough reason for @killabeez-seedbank to select me to receive this wonderful gift. Thanks in advance :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway. I’d love to try the bubbas gift. Sounds like a fire cross

Those are some awesome seeds your giving away! I would be thrilled to grow either of those out. having been away from growing basically since the first overgrow shut down, I feel like I’m crawling out from under a rock, stunned and amazed seeing all these beautiful strains that medical/legalization has made possible through the years.

3 Likes

Alright, alright all ready…stop twisting my arm!!! I cry “Uncle”…I’m in. Thanks for the opportunity. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:'s

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance at awesome genetics @killabeez-seedbank.
If selected time for a preservation run to share the wealth with overgrow.

2 Likes

We definitely need a LOL button.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Humboldt Seeds are one of my favorite breeders ,I loved all of the OGKZ crosses and Black D.O.G has been a staple since its release. hope they are able to come back I hate the thought of them being gone for good, Thanks for the chance

Those seeds sound amazing looking forward to the grow

Omg ive been looking evrywere for some of these. Pretty please can I win these. Thank you Humboldt seeds and KillaBeez seedbank

I think Humboldt bank is one of my top three @killabeez-seedbank

1 Like