Win Runtz Muffin from GORILLA SEEDS

platform
Checkout this new Ting from Barneys Farm Seeds ! What are these all about ? Read up all about them using the link below, or best still win a pack on this mega awesome giveaway!

Read all about BARNEYS FARM RUNTZ MUFFIN

FROM NOW until Aug 19th 2020 00:00, UK Time comment below to stand a chance at winning one of these awesome prizes . This special Runtz Muntz promo is only available at Gorilla Seeds!

20 Likes

Oh hell yeah im down!! Hope i win because it sounds delicious lol…thanks for the contest and opportunity

4 Likes

Like Barney’s Farm and wanted to try both zkittlez and gelato so this would be great. Thanks for the chance.

5 Likes

I love Barney farms Gear sounds like an interesting strain might as well give it a shot! Thanks for the opportunity @GorillaSeeds!

4 Likes

I love Barney’s gear! I invested in one of their zipper hoodies in the past even. Sadly, it got lost in a move recently. I miss it. I bet these genetics are fire!

4 Likes

Awesome opportunity.
The only barney I know is purple. Lol
Strainaholics here I come.

5 Likes

Thanks for this great opportunity. Would love to do a journal growing them.

3 Likes

Be cool to win for 1st indoor grow

5 Likes

Hell ya I’m in! Let’s make it 2 in a row lol

4 Likes

You have to be in it to win it. :grin:

4 Likes

Those sound amazing and I would love to run an indoor grow with these genetics. Thanks for the opportunity win or loose!

3 Likes

Awesome! good luck everyone it’d be fun to blow these up outdoors

2 Likes

Love Barney farms I need me a runts muffin :rofl:

4 Likes

S-T-O-P!!! Until further notice, Barney Farms Runtz Muffin is detoured to this address!!! Seriously, though…T-H-A-N-K-S for this opportunity. Be safe/be well.

4 Likes

I’d love to try out this strain!

3 Likes

I’d like to participate please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ready, and Willing.

2 Likes

Horay!! Gibs um seedums :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome would be an honor to try haven’t had the chance

2 Likes

I hope that I don’t win because I’m not sarcastic.
Embrace the power of negative thinking! :neutral_face:
PS: it’s just fun to say Runtz Muffin. It’s even fun in reverse, Muntz Ruffin!

2 Likes