WIN Tastebudz bubble Runtz – 2 Prizes from Killabeez Seed Bank

TZBR

Howdy - Here’s your chance to Win TasteBudz BubbleRuntz 3 Seeds. Killabeez Seed Bank have 2 Prizes in total to give away on this thread and 16 prizes available on the main site : WIN Tastebudz bubble Runtz - 16 Prizes - Killabeez Seeds Blog

To Enter Please comment telling us which are your top 3 strains and why – from the Tastbudz listed on our site. Winners will be announced on the MAIN blog post linked to the banner at the top around the 20th oct 2021 or thereabouts Please don’t forget to check back then! – we are pretty flat out right now sending orders out to happy customers so sorry if we are a few days late!

Rules – We can only ship to UK, Europe, USA & Canada & Australia.

Please check the law in your own country before entering – please remember cannabis seeds are for given or sold for collection purposes only since germination of cannabis

12 Likes

Mac muffin
Peanut butter cookies
And bubble runtz

Because they sound tasty :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Vanilla Frosting auto.
Purple punch auto.
Refreshers.

The first 2 sound like delicious autos.

The last is shiny & new. I like shiny & new.

1 Like

Gelonade- For the potential gas
Back to the future #2- For chilling/relaxing
Mac Muffin- For a tasty blueberry bite

Some interesting strains ya got there indeed. :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree:

Lemon Meringue Auto, the flavor profile just sound to good. Who doesn’t want creamy cookies

Grape Gusher Auto, Grape anything is a winner🏆

Mac Muffin, a good solid indica with a sweet bite, sounds perfect for the late hours. :ok_hand:

Thanks for the opportunity :green_heart:

Refresher !!

Hash Cake

And

Back to the future # 2

Those three combined would be a day to enjoy indeed :tired_face::fire::fire::fire::fire::100::drooling_face: @killabeez-seedbank

1 Like

Mac Muffin - Huge yield and Blueberry flavour profile

Peanut Butter Cookies - Nutty Flavour profile

Hash Cake - Because of its Indica Dominance despite it being a sativa.

All 3 strains would generously help manage the chronic pain I suffer from daily.

Fabulous contest, thanks for the chance. :shamrock:

3 Likes

Peanut butter cookies, hash cake and gelenade. These strains sound worth growing!. I would chose them as my favorites because they sound nice for hash making…

1 Like

bubble runtz, hash cake and refresher cause i think i would like to smoke on them

Any of them!

Reefershers, Vanilla Frosting and Back to the Future would be my favorites going by the writeups. High THC and I love the idea of a new designer strain.

Thanks @killabeez-seedbank

1 Like

Mac Muffin = tasty blueberry indica BIG yield
Sour Surge = high THC
Skywalka Ghost Kush = Indica couchlock

Mac muffin for the blueberry flavour and the huge yield

Grape gushers auto for the small plant size

Hash cake for the quick flowering

Peanut butter cookies for the Dos si dos

Haven’t tried any of them but surely want to

Back to the future #2 and bubble runtz both have great lineage.
Refreshers looks like it has everything!

Peanut butter cookies - it just sounds amazing and always wanted to grow out a peanut butter strain.

Bubble runtz - I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about runtz, would love to grow some!

Hash cake - I’ve had a buttery cake tasting strain before and it blew my mind away…haven’t grown any cake strains myself but would love to. Also haven’t grown any strains with hash in their name either.

The butter cake tasting strain I had was highschool sweetheart btw. Amazing stuff.

Good luck everyone!

Refreshers
Bubble runtz
Mac muffins

They all just sound delicious!

Refreshers- Relaxing and short flowering time
Mac Muffins- Relaxing and huge yields
Vanilla Frosting- Relaxing and you can’t go wrong with Sunset Sherbert x Gelato

Vanilla Frosting Auto
Lemon Meringue Auto
Grape Gushers Auto

Because I wanna grows these babies next summer… Sounds very flavourful…
Will do a grow thread for all of them and write full smoke reports & growth details…

Also much appreciated for this awesome giveaway :wink:

1 Like

killer bee with the dope giveaway lol

I’d just like to say thanks @killabeez-seedbank for the Gorilla Zkittles that I won from you a couple of years ago. :call_me_hand:

:evergreen_tree: