Win x3 Crazy Roses, 2 Prizes on This Post

comp
Another Awesome Comp for you guys…
Win Crazy Roses( 3 seeds) - 2 Prizes available on this post!
Prize : Crazy Roses Fast Version | Vigorous growth and rapid flowering
All the terms are on the blog however to enter here simply let us know 'Why you would like to win these seed’
All terms including closing date can be found on this post:
https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/blog/crazy-roses-vast-version-free
Good luck Troopers!
Feel free to share this post with your mates!
PS. Don;t forget to comment on the main blog post linked above for more chances to win!
Good Luck

#GorillaSeeds

28 Likes

I would like to win these seeds, because I would love a strong genetic fast gem plant! Thanks for the opportunity

3 Likes

Id like to win, fast flowering and gotta love a Skunky

2 Likes

Why WOULDN’T I want to grow these, lol, that name alone gives me heart palpitations :rofl: :heart_eyes: :pray:

Thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

Because they sound awesome. I love roses. Thanks for another opportunity @GorillaSeeds

1 Like

yes please watermelon punch are the best so far

1 Like

I d love to win these so I can feminize them and I d love to share with everyone in the group . Thanks for the chance.

4 Likes

Jump in guys

@BasementGardens @Orbitalnutria420
@percyryan66 @Sbeanonnamellow

3 Likes

I like to win these to try something new from GorillaSeeds :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Don’t have any of your gear, and would like to!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, good lookin out!

Good luck to everyone, thanks again @Originalweedman

1 Like

would love to try out this variety, thanks for doing the contest

2 Likes

I’m a seed whore, these sound lovely so I definitely want them :yum: appreciate the opportunity :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @GorillaSeeds , I will stay out of this one so others have a better shot but appreciate your giveaway and you being a sponsor here on OG.

4 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Greasy @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @Yetigrows @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @Cory @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Bert @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard
tenor (3) .

13 Likes

I like all the descriptions of the genetics and it would be cool to have a fast flowering plant. Thanks for the chance

1 Like

I would like to win because I have never heard of this strain before!

1 Like

I would like to win these seeds because I’m always looking for something different to grow. Thank you for the opportunity!

Gorilla
Dropping the
:fire: again!
:fire:

1 Like

To grow them into big trees and marvel at their beauty. Then to Smoke some ultimate bud . Will show pictures! Ooo LA La!! Yes please! :v::seedling::orangutan:

6 Likes