Win x5 Seeds Fastbuds Banana Purple Punch Auto Cannabis Seeds

Hi folks

Just quickly dropping in with a ‘fast’ note to make you aware of our next giveaway!

As you currently get a free Fast Buds Seed with your orders at The Vault we thought we’d do a cheeky wee give-away for you.

If you want to win a 5 pack of Banana Purple Punch Auto Seeds simply let us know below why you’d like them and/or give us your experiences of growing FastBuds if you have any.

There’s more information on this blog post >>> Fastbuds Banana Purple Punch Auto Cannabis Seeds Promo including all the terms!

Good Luck

#TeamVault

23 Likes

What a great giveaway, thank you for the opportunity! I have no experience growing FastBuds but would love to give em a run. Why do I want them? we’ll why wouldn’t I? Banana Purple Punch sounds amazing and would make some lovely medicine!

1 Like

I would like them for no other reason than the sport of winning a giveaway. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Love Fastbuds!
Even have a bunch of stuff right now in the trade thread to try and get more of them :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s my last Purple Punch LZ

8 Likes

My last FastBuds seeds I accidentally killed, and I need more now that I have my growing system regulated! Thanks for the opportunity :blush:

3 Likes

I’ve grown Fastbuds before. I thought they were pretty good. Id like more for free. Thanks!

I love fast buds I have gg#4 running now also have grown original amnesia Haze love them both. The banana purple auto sounds like a dream thanks.
@carty @emeraldgreen @blowdout2269 @bobgrows @going2fast @LedZeppelin @SubzeroIceKold @lovedaautos @repins12 @ohno555 @ndnchild @pigeonman @natea @nefrella

8 Likes

LOVE me some FastBuds! Have only grown the Lemon Pie Auto and really enjoyed it. i haven’t grown any autos in a long time & would love to try them again, specifically some newer FastBuds.

Thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

I’ve grown quite a few different strains and have been happy with them all :v:t4:

2 Likes

I m in too,did a Purple lemonade seed run and the seeds have been Sporting amazingly well.
Also I only do autos and they have some of the best autos

1 Like

I’m curious on giving fast buds a try again, it’s been a while but I remember one of the first strains I grew. LSD-25 took a beating from a beginner. I also remember one of the phenos was such a beautiful keeper so coated in purple trics and stinky I wish I I had not sold the baggie

I would really enjoy to give those a try…just never know what you might find !

@Rinsewarrior13 @Kyleromero94

How do you get selected if you win ?

3 Likes

I’ve never grown any fast buds, but I’d love to see why they are so well loved by others.

1 Like

I want to win for three reasons…
I love autoflowers.
The cross sounds tasty.
And I’ve never grown any FastBuds.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This giveaway really sounds amazing because autoflowers are truly the big thing right now… I havent had the pleasure of growing any fastbuds genetics yet. But i know couple growers that has and they praise it. And i see fastbuds advertisement everywhere so i really would love an opportunity to… Thanks for your consideration @The_Vault_Team

Heather from FastBuds and I go way back. The place would fall apart without her. I grew a nice ZkittleZ a few years ago.

8 Likes

I’ve grown Fastbuds. Even Purple Punch. I’ve even posted in OG before about how they’re less likely to stunt outside in the mountains here than the Mephisto strains I’ve grown.

So yeah, I guess I’m pro-Fastbuds. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!
Haven’t tried FastBuds seeds yet.
Would love to try the Banana Purple Punch Auto.
Really want to start growing a lot more Autos, and this seems like a very interesting strain!

1 Like

BPP has quite the reputation, my last grow was West coast OG from fast buds and she was excellent. Would love to grow more from fast buds …thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

West coast OG auto.

1 Like

Fast buds does an excellent GG4. One of my go-to tents fillers. I’d love to try some other stuff.thans @The_Vault_Team !

Never grew fast buds but sure would like to see how good the seeds are, gl to everyone