Win x6 Sensi Seeds in this latest Vault Promo - CLOSED

No we have not lost our ‘senses’ – we are running another Sensi Seed promo as the last one went down so well. You have a chance to win x6 Seeds on this forum post. Simply let us know in the comments if you’d prefer to win Big Bud or Northern Lights.

Closes Midnight UK Time, Thursday 20th June, with the winner being announced the following day.

The full blog post can be seen on The Vault Website here.

Also, you can treat yourself to 15% off all Sensi Seeds using promo codes: ‘sensifem15’ or ‘sensiauto15’ - shop here www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

Good Luck - #TeamVault

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

15 Likes

Northern lights, had plenty off of sensi seeds over the years and I’ve grown big bud 3 times :laughing: love your comps most regular promo running seed shop I’ve ever come across :+1:

Whoever wins this one is in for a treat regardless of strain you receive sensi seeds are good genetics and always grow nice weed :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the giveway guys. I would like to win big bud. Good luck to everyone.

1 Like

Thanks for the contest. I would take big bud as well

Northern Lights for sure

BigBud. Never grown it before.

Northern Lights please
thanks

I’ve never run any sensi seeds’ gear but I fancy their northern lights over the big bud.
Great :+1: giveaway guys .!

Good luck peeps ,
Gaz

2 Likes

I’d love to have the Northern Lights! Had a lot of it in my younger days and some of the best smoke I’ve ever had! Thanks again Gary! Yall always do some great give aways

2 Likes

Never have tried Sensi’s genetics before I’d say I’m partial to Northern Lights thanks for another Promo offer!

1 Like

I would be happy to win some seeds, either Northern Lights or Big Bud. Thank you for this offer.

1 Like

:+1::+1: since I have some NL going right now. Would love to try the BB. Big Bud​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
I have an outdoor auto just started of a BBxNL right now and hoping it turns out but the nasty rain has really beat it down.

1 Like

Northern lights all the way for me. Thanks for the chance!

northern lights, love that body high! i was lucky enough to have some when i was in high school in the nineties.

1 Like

Northern Lights would be a good souvenir :grin: for me, thanks … :sunglasses:

1 Like

There’s @The_Vault_Team back at it again with another great giveaway!!

Haven’t grown either but heard good things on their big bud!!

Good luck all!

TeamVault

1 Like

Northern lights has my vote thanks Gary

:seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:
:raised_hands: THE :place_of_worship: VAULT! :raised_hands:

(Northern :rotating_light: :bulb: :rotating_light: Lights)

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Northern Lights all day long. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

I fancy some Big buds please Gary. I have some Northern Lights I haven’t tried yet.

Good Luck everyone.