Win x6 Sensi Seeds in this latest Vault Promo - CLOSED

I would love to try some northern lights, thanks again for running the seed promo
Cheers Johnny

2 Likes

Northern Lights please ! Thanks Gary, The Vault, & Sensi ! :blush:

1 Like

Northern Lights please.

1 Like

Northern Lights has my interest…Thanks for the contest guys…Kick ass.

K.

1 Like

Northern lights will be my choice. Good luck to you all.

1 Like

Northern Lights would be my choice.
Good-luck to all, and thanks @The_Vault_Team :+1:

3 Likes

Huge thanks to all for taking part in our Sensi Seeds promo - wonderful stuff. SO - without further delay, lets announce our winner on here, who is:

@allotment

Well done to you. Please email greg@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk to find out how to claim your prize. When you email please let us know which platform you won on as we are running lots of these at the moment. We will respond when we return to the office on Monday.

Our next promo will be along soon.

TeamVault

19 Likes

:heart_eyes::balloon::fireworks::boom::sparkler: Awesome! Thanks a lot!

17 Likes

Congrats bro you’ll enjoy whatever you got :+1:

4 Likes

Email sent! I kind of shredded the email subject to just “OG” and realized it too late but I hope Greg will read it anyway. :wink: Thanks a lot @The_Vault_Team and have an excellent weekend!

3 Likes

@allotment good job.
Sad now.

1 Like

No more giveaways or promos for me

1 Like

Congrats @allotment
And thanks to the Vault for the giveaway.

3 Likes

Thanks, I will for sure!

Thanks! Don’t be sad and don’t give up. I’m sure there will be many more giveaways. You should try again.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Congrats @allotment !!

Greetings
DCK

3 Likes

Congrats @allotment
Thanks @The_Vault_Team for another fun giveaway! You’re doing good work!

1 Like

Congrats @allotment, will you keep them as souvenir? :grin: Thanks Gary for the opportunity … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think they will be my first photoperiod adventure in “the box”. Northern Lights is supposed to be a great low odor strain so that’s perfect. And it’s hard to kill. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Finally you will have a tent? (the box). If so that means the luck has smiled to you and helped you on going a step ahead, wish so … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s a tiny box for now. Not really decided on the name. Might also be “cube”.

(thread)

5 Likes