Winter 2017 - 2018

The horror of the HPS photo

Here are daylight pics.

Still, this one was in a little bit of shock when I first got her.

The clones are looking nice and green.

8’ x 4’ x 7’ height; $106 on E-Bayed like a wounded dog.

Thanks for checkin in.

99%

8 Likes

So, with that, I decided to give her a drench.

Still has the look.

5 Likes

So I see there is no pleasing her.

Well, once she has been put upon, because she moves so slowly, she never quite seems to look as well. Maybe the watering and feeding will put as little hop back in step.

Hoping to keep the clones happy the whole time so we can see what this plant is supposed to look like.

1 Like

Ramping up the seeder clones.

7 Likes

Week Four in the Tin Foil Forest

Generally doing well. Clearly, the 12" container is not large enough for the last phase of flowering. I will be reducing plant numbers and increasing pot sizes going forward.

I am looking forward to the variety of 9 different phenos in a single harvest. :smile:

Agent Orange x C99

Agent Orange x (XJ13 x Penny Wise) 1

Agent Orange x (XJ13 x Penny Wise) 2

Jacked Up x Heavy Nolog

Jacked Up x C99

Space Candy 1

Space Candy 3

Orange Hill Special Bag Seed

And Grand Daddy Purple

9 Likes

Is that a green tree spider?

Watch Out! He has a dagger between his cold, dead eyes!

I think it is a more common house/garden variety. No thorny hairs on the legs.

Yeah, new this year. Hope it is torn. Came down a week ago.

Another member of the Night Watch team was spotted this morning on the Hibiscus.

3 Likes

You might not be able to tell, but 6 plants departed today. :smile:

Two more will be placed with a buddy whose grow is recovering from a 5 day power outage (:disappointed:).

I’ll be pruning and playing with these for a week or so, and then we go into seed mode. – :rotating_light:

The two little GDP’s have to stay back. :bus:

4 Likes

Glad to help out. Room looks better already. Thanks Much

1 Like

you may have a few less plants, but now you’re on the Honor Roll of the Chariots of Fire for eternity!

2 Likes

One of my favorite movies.

99%

So this is what the leaves on this Grand Daddy Purple are supposed to look like.

Let’s see if I can keep them nice and green the whole time.

@GumbyBuds is running another clone about the same size. He will find this plant amazing to grow, clone and smoke.

99%

1 Like

You have no idea how excited I am for GDP… Been so long since ive had it. Looking forward to see what she serves

This plant will also teach you patience as a grower. It is 5, no 10 times slower in veg than everything else in your grow. Flowers is 8-9 weeks with no stretch at all.

99%

So best to let it go in veg to my desired flower height?

1 Like

Yes. The test will be keeping it well the entire time. Once she spoils, she never again has the pretty shine you see in the leaves now. Those leaves are with her to the end, and your duty is to care for them.

99%

1 Like

Don’t look at that GDP funny, she’ll get all upset on ya! I had a Bubba Kush S1 like that. Bitch to keep happy, I Spartan kicked her right out of the garden.

1 Like

Once you smoke this, you have to make a hard decision.

:boot: or :heart:

99%

PS. Turns out I crossed the one in flower with a little left overs from @Muleskinner’s Platinum Huckleberry GSC. Maybe we can coax a few of those flavors with a little more of a normal veg time.

I’m guessing the seeds from this female will tend to be like her, but maybe some crosses of her offspring will vary more.

4 Likes