Winter 2017 - 2018

I can’t believe it. This male is beautiful. The smell is superb and look at this leaf shape. Its not like the others. Looks more on the Indica side of life.

He was getting into trouble too. In a new container and settling in already.

6 Likes

Took some lights out shots too.

Grand Daddy Purple

Agent Orange x C99

Space Candy #3

9 Likes

Platinum Jack Cookies

The 2nd of the 2 is still trying to figure it out. Wondering what’s next for this one…

Meanwhile, the 1st is doing fine.

5 Likes

That’s a nice looking stud. I wonder how he finishes

1 Like

A couple more mug shots.

Grand Daddy Purple

Orange Hill Special Bag Seed

7 Likes

you’ve got mutant runt on your hands! Too bad. I see what you mean about the mistreated males, the smaller two look doomed! What happened? :smile:

Looks like you should get a nice variety of different flowers with this harvest.

They arrived pretty beat up. I pruned back the really hurting leaves and hope to get the undergrowth to fill in during flip. They’ll be all right.

I wish I had kept to the plan a little better and had fewer plants in larger containers.

Next time!

it looks to me like regular Roots Organic original is not as good as 707 for cannabis.

2 Likes

That is my experience.

99%

1 Like

So I read somewhere on this site that planting seeds on a full moon was a good idea. I have no clue about that, but there is nearly a full moon and I dropped two seeds of a cross of Agent Orange x Penny Wise. Maybe I’ll have good luck.

:four_leaf_clover:

This one Agent Orange male is crossed with at least 4 different females, and so far, I really wish I kept a clone of that male.

Agent Orange x Penny Wise

4 Likes

Look who is starting to blush.

Grand Daddy Purple

10 Likes

Well, I don’t think this one is going to straighten up and fly right.

Platinum Jack Cookies #2

Platinum Jack Cookies #1 is just fine and chooching along.

The Agent Orange x (XJ13 x Penny Wise) needs a name. @Muleskinner has been chiding me lately. The studs have been cleaned up and are in 12/12.

Miss Moneypenny??

Space Candy #3 is not going to disappoint.

Agent Orange x C99 still has the most stank.

Orange Hill Special Bag Seed

Showing signs of wear and tear. Can’t feed this one enough. Smells unbelievable.

And of course, Grand Daddy Purple with lots of little “Purp-a-Trader” seeds forming.

10 Likes

There’s a couple of things going on the in grow right now, and the Jacked Up x Heavy Nolog is not one of them.

This plant is just short of 6 weeks and destined for edibles. I have a Jacked Up x C99 and a Space Candy #4 in the wings, so she has come down. Not really root bound. So she starved. Probably could have pumped more food into her, which is what I will be doing with all of the rest in flower.

On this run… too small of a container for the last re-potting and I used Roots Organic versus Roots 707.
Going 707 if I ever buy that stuff again.

The new plants are in a soil mix made here.

Space Candy #4 just about ready to flip.

Jacked Up x C99 is ready to go. I’ll re-pot early in the morning and off she goes.

10 Likes

Not too bad looking for only 6 weeks. I bet she will.make some great daytime edibles. :grin:

2 Likes

That and tinctures for certain. She could have gone longer, but almost no odor at all (safe at the school bus stop I guess), but I wanted to move some knows quantities in and her out anyway.

I needed to see some roots to see what was going on down there. :disappointed:

Mixed up a compost and kelp tea tonight. We’ll let that steep overnight and see if we can get them to come out to play some more.

99%

3 Likes

Good morning! Puff Puff Pass.

Ok.

We’ve got the Jacked-Up C99 into flip. There was a lot of scruffy under stuff that needed to be removed.

Should result in few large colas with some on the sides.

99%

Hey, give me another draw on that! :wink:

She looked like she needed a little more of that good ole “enhanced upward guidance”?

5 Likes

Menacing the Girls

Agent Orange x C99

Miss Moneypenny [Agent Orange x (XJ13 x Penny Wise)]

Space Candy 3

Space Candy 1

Jacked Up x C99

7 Likes

Platinum Jack Cookies

I like the way #1 is looking.

I don’t like the way #2 is looking

6 Likes