Winter 2017 - 2018

Earlier this week I put a couple of C99 X Penny Wise in. I have a single Platinum Jack Cookie Sprout going.

That’s not enough.

I am going to put some more of the Platinum Jack Cookies in and see if I can snag a female from @Muleskinner’s Platinum Huckleberry GSC F2’s.

I mean, why not?

8 Likes

The boys are making the moves.

8 Likes

Say hello to Penny Wise x C99 #1

Pollinated these in the green house last summer.

4 Likes

Are you sprouting them in salami?

2 Likes

Why or course, premium kosher, hahahahagh, lol.

:laughing:

Its Sham Wow.

Read up now!

2 Likes

Penny Wise x C99 #2

I’ll be checking on the Sham Wow (Salami, lol) and the day is done.

99%

3 Likes

No surprises.

@Muleskinner’s F2 Platinum Huckleberry GSC popped in 24 hours.

3 Likes

Week 6 in the Tin Foil Forest

It’s just getting to be a nuisance to pull them out for pics and for watering. Too many. Sopping up excess in the trays. Never again. Pics are in the HPS until harvest. :camera:

Space Candy 1

This plant is taking the abuse. They all want larger containers, but this one pretty much got over it.

:thumbsup:

Space Candy 3

This one took the abuse fairly well and made collosal nugs. Both Space Candys are smelling as one would expect. Awesome.

Agent Orange x C99

This plant is still my favorite in this run. Compact, full, top shelf olfaction. Never came up with a male, yet. :imp:

Miss Money Penny

Still very much liking this cross and I have 2 females and 3 males running (+clones) currently. We’ll get to some kind of F2 with these. I like both females and 1 of the males is a total rock star.

Jacked Up x C99

This one took the small container hard. Fortunately, I am running most of these again with a much different situation…

Orange Hill Special Bag Seed

The odors on this one have faded a bit into a kind of fruit and gasoline. Oh boy!

Grand Daddy Purple

Loaded with Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies from @Muleskinner’s last run. Really anxious! :four_leaf_clover:

I’ll run the clone shots later.

Work has finally returned from a brutal 4 month hiatus. You will see a little less of my obnoxious self during spring and summer. I will follow best I can and continue to offer what I have back to OG.

Much love and respect!

99%

7 Likes

keep offering! :smile: I’d love to get an OHS clone.

you should find a big turkey-baster for the run-off water…I got a large one and it makes life easy. It can pull out a quart of water out of the tray in just a few pumps. I was using sponges for 10 years until D-rey suggest the baster

3 Likes

So I think between the insufficient container size and the Roots Organic soil, left me a bit marooned on this run.

The Clones are getting a different treatment. These are going from the 7" container, about a gallon, into 5-7 gallon containers with a soil mix I made here

The Seed Clone Run

Agent Orange x C99

The stem is already as large as the mother plant. Thanks to a little trim lesson from some of the OG elders, I think we have a nice shape going forward.

Jacked Up x C99

The mother of this plant suffered a bit. Hoping 1 gallon to 5 gallons is enough. The buds are worth chasing out for now, but a more vigorous pheno overall would be my goal.

Space Candy 1

This one got the lucky winner prize and is settled into a 6.5 gallon container. Maybe extra, all going to my compost in the end.

Space Candy 3

Of the 3 females that showed this round, 3 & 4 were both the more vigorous. They all look better as clones so far.

Space Candy 4

I’ll get the smoke report from my friend before I get to dry this one. I can wait.

Miss Money Penny

I dumped one of the males today. Was still smarting from his earlier life. Can’t handle genetic baggage. This is one of the two females. She is the queen of the ball and is sitting in a 7 gallon container. The other is waiting in the wings to be flipped.

The Grand Daddy Purple Clones have to stay in veg, for a long time.

8 Likes

Is that “Ken’s” GDP (clone only) or from seed? The clones look lots better than mom. :thumbsup: :seedling:

1 Like

I am not certain, but I believe it was a seed and from the original Grand Daddy Purple breeder.

I am getting together with my buddy who germinated it tonight for a little music. I’ll get the low down.

If I can just keep them looking this way, we’ll get the full show at the end. :fireworks:

1 Like

Shamwow? Or Chamwow?

https://overgrow.com/clicks/track?url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FVince_Offer&topic_id=6137

1 Like

I want a smoke report on the PHGSC and the GDP when done. That lineup is inspiring! Look in on us and keep us in your heart my brother.

I don’t know, might be time to start over with more GDP seeds - that female is looking like a sick leftover from the Adams Family or something! it seems vegetatively impaired

3 Likes

Listen, nobody is looking for an excuse, lol.

How’s your cut by the way, lol?

99%

3 Likes

my cut didn’t make the cut! :smile:

3 Likes

:sob: so sad! RIP GDP! And some more characters.

GDP had to die so that Reactor 99 could live…sort of like the runty bird being kicked out of the nest :smile: parents do what they have to do!

6 Likes