Winter 2017 - 2018

Dammit, now I have to get all the lint out., :laughing:

99%

2 Likes

Re: lint

But it adds flavor!
My cats love to sleep under my cab, it’s always warm so I get a lot of added flavor lmao :joy:

3 Likes

Just squash it! Easy to pick out of the rosin. :grin: :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

Grand Daddy Purple

Harvest

14 Likes

Agent Orange X C99

Harvest

7 Likes

Finally got the word. This plant is from a regular seed purchased from the original breeder, according to a most trusted friend who popped two and got 1 female.

3 Likes

Miss Money Penny

Harvest

For Valentines Day

13 Likes

The GDP mutant does make some nice flowers! gotta fill those jars back up. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

They are folding fast.

Space Candy 3

10 Likes

I see the little valentine’s heart in that fourth pic. :wink:

Nice chop, looks like an easy trim. My kind of plant.

3 Likes

Look how neat and organized that is, you even cut little hangers for them. :thumbsup: :seedling:

4 Likes

it’s pretty slick, he uses an exacto knife to split the stem for hanging, makes my clothespin system seem lame :smile:

3 Likes

Your Space Candy 3 looks like my Space Candy 1, except for the part where your plant didn’t look like death at the end :grin: How long did you go, 9 weeks? Looking forward to a smoke report.

2 Likes

7.5 weeks and she stopped taking water. I let her hang for a couple of days, but the leaves started yellowing, so it was her time.

Have to admit, the Space Candy’s really are the two overall superior plants on this run. We’ll have to see about taste.

3 Likes

No 1 is still corking along and this one is a few days before dry anyway.

I will post.

1 Like

Orange Hill Special Bag Seed Harvest

Trouble in the Tin Foil Forest

Something is wrong with the color (bottom bud is darker :eye:)

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this type of Bud Rot is called Botrytis cinerea. It looks like roughly half of the buds are affected, which means this probably started up in the last couple of days. This crap spreads very quickly.

I will have to harvest my last Space Candy ahead of schedule because of this outbreak.

:disappointed:

5 Likes

I can’t see it that well but will offer my condolences. Bud rot has taken too many of our beloved girls over the years. :cry:

2 Likes

Yeah, I was hauling it away from the good bud as quickly as I could.

3 Likes

Ewww! I didn’t mean shove it in my face! Ha! Ha! That looks like bud rot to me. High humidity or spraying too often in flower. That sucks.

6 Likes

Ugh, that’s always a sad sight to see.

1 Like