Winter 2017 - 2018

Oh I’m much too young to remember the original, but it mentioned it in that business insider article. I literally won’t buy play-doh because everything it touches gets “stained” with its smell.

Beautiful veg room by the way. I’ve got high hopes for the tomato plant! Lmao. Do you know what kind of tomatoes it will produce?

3 Likes

No, it is a volunteer from the compost pile.

If it is any kind of red tomato, I’m cool, if it is a yellow pear, I will have to move it outdoors.

They get massive.

99%

4 Likes

I remember shopping when I was young and first started growing, and having to get supplies for my “tomatoes” from the local green house.

What a spoiled little tomato plant tho, I’m sure the harvest will be great!

4 Likes

I like to toss around pollen these days. My hope is that if I actually grow up, I’ll work on becoming more of a legitimate breeder.

For now, I am mostly gathering genetics. This is a cross of Space Candy 1 and (Miss Universe x Harlequin).

I’ll call it Space.U to keep it short and easy to remember parentage.

Looking pretty good and there is just over an ounce of buds left. Most will be seed free, but not all. I’m guessing between 150 and 300 seeds on this run. Plenty to run with and share too. Haven’t seen one dead seed yet.

11 Likes

So these three are enjoying a mild but effective flip under T5 with flowering bulbs and regular bulbs for the first two weeks. I hope this will work out until I can get them into the big tent, and yes, the tomato too.

That is a new cross in the middle called Platinum Jack Cookies and the one on the end is Space Cookies 1, its mother, what a coincidence, :smile:

99%

7 Likes

is it just me or do they seem a bit small to be starting 12/12??

2 Likes

Yup to small imo but some do switch at that size, micro grows or sea of green comes to mind.

I sometimes used to switch regs to 12hr day for 3 days then back to 18. This way i could identify and remove males early and still veg on till they were about 18" before final switch. You find hermies early too sometimes :grin:

1 Like

Trying to keep it small. I am running out of root space on every plant these days.

Typing in the dark on a tablet. Power is out.

3 Likes

Got the essentials. :imp:

11 Likes

Mostly looking good. Couple that didn’t make it out front. :cry:

12 Likes

Hope you got power today sir! Is your solar tied in so that even when main power is out you got a backup during the day?

No, when it is down, it is all down.

We were up and running by 2 AM, so no troubles.

Thank you for asking.

2 Likes

Think the plants cared at all?

And man, gotta look out for my Fam. Wanted to know all was well.

2 Likes

Barely skipped a beat, it appears.

Timing was as good as I could have hoped for.

Right in the middle of the 12 hours of darkness.

7 Likes

C99 x Penny Wise

These two are nice and vigorous.

9 Likes

The Muleskinner jumped on me for flipping these early.

Not in the least concerned about space candy 1. Small but this plant will produce.

The new cross is showing some nice stretch after day 2 in 12/12 under a stacked T5.

Space Candy 1

Platinum Jack Cookies 1

Volunteer Tomato

10 Likes

Perfect timing on those transplants! :thumbsup: :seedling:

1 Like

tomato is looking good, I’ve always wondered about growing one under the lights.

2 Likes

I’ll be darned.

This resin tastes like almonds.

WTF. I love this plant.

99%

7 Likes

Rolling along!

99%

12 Likes