Winter 2017 - 2018

thanks @99PerCent for those ones. They are in line to meet the soil.

2 Likes

This one is also taking on heavy Cherry flavors along with the Almond. Unique in my grow.

I’ll be looking to find this in some of the crosses I have with her. This plant was crossed with Miss Universe x Harlequin and I’ll be introducing her to her brother in the next few weeks. Sounds weird, I know.

99%

10 Likes

You can be “The Tester”

I’ve heard guinea pigs are delicious.

3 Likes

Vegetarian, wouldn’t know.

Probably tastes like chicken, right?

99%

2 Likes

End of Week, Partial Update

Most of what is in the flower tent is doing well. These first two are the exceptions. They are doing really well.

Today is week 7 for this Reactor 99 (Chernobyl x C99 ). I have had to thin it out twice to keep some air flow.

Reactor 99

Shop Vac and Gallon Jug for size reference.

Space Candy #1

This plant has been partially pollinated with Miss Money Penny and has 4 or so weeks to go before harvest.

The Next Space Candy 1 is already on her way too. This is a week into flip.

The Platinum Jack Cookie is also putting on a little show.

Everyone in the veg tent is begging for attention.

And I fed the tomato. It is starting to get big with no signs of flowers after a week in 12/12. :fearful:

13 Likes

What’s the one in the back left? A reveg or a clone? Looks healthy and happy. All of em are looking great @99PerCent. You’ll be stocked up really well real soon. Cheers

2 Likes

The funny looking one in the back left of the veg tent is my Grand Daddy Purple Clone. She’s a bit of a mutant.

She’s fattening up for a summer of fun in the green house. I’ll be cleaning up the lower end soon to get my next clones. I am trying to get seed to form in this plant, and it isn’t going smoothly, yet. :imp:

4 Likes

She looks like she’s happy though. In the greenhouse she’s going to be a monster. You know what you’re doing, so no worries yeah? GDP pollinated with ??

1 Like

I failed to get her to hold some Platinum Huckleberry GSC, which is a major disappointment. I have pollen from 3 or 4 different males, and the clones are each going to get smothered with one of each in hopes that one will take best. She’s a great smoke, but an inconvenience to grow. Beast of Burden.

1 Like

That Reactor 99 is a beast!

2 Likes

Week seven and still taking a gallon of water per day.

:ocean:

2 Likes

that is one sexy container! :smile: Looks like the Reactor 99 outyields Reactor #2. The 2’s look more like Chernobyl but the 99’s are packing it on more.

That Space Candy at 4 weeks looks like it’s going to fill out nicely too.:+1:

3 Likes

You know I will wash it well prior to its return.

Thanks so much for this plant, and so many other grow favors.

99%

Going to have to amend my last tomato post, :blush:

8 Likes

There is a wee green conehead in there looking back at us :laughing:

2 Likes

the tomato is looking sexy also! I’m on a campaign to overgrow and rid the world of solo cups and sterile black containers. these are females, they want to look good.

5 Likes

Another Weekend Partial Update

Platinum Jack Cookies #1

C99 x Penny Wise #1

@Muleskinner is going to read me the riot act about the size of this plant, but I am happy with the size of the Platinum Jack Cookies above and think it will produce fine, not be a monster, and hopefully finish nearly as green as we see her today. See what she does.

4 Likes

riot act! I got nothing but LOVE buddy, you kidding? :smile: you mean this?? This wasn’t even feedback, it was a question! :smile::innocent::innocent:

is it just me or do they seem a bit small to be starting 12/12??

4 Likes

@99PerCent how tall are they? Interesting to see what size different growers flip

2 Likes