Winter 2017 - 2018

I am trying something a little new to me. I am trying flip as soon as they show sex to see if I can keep them in 5 gallon containers and happy the entire time.

Got to try it.

4 Likes

It’s all good brother. I just know you like your trees. :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

C99 x Penny Wise #2

This is a promising cross, however, I have yet to sample a bud. This one looks like a male, exhibits no strong odors and I have more of these seeds.

I’ll let it run for another couple of days to be certain, then, its curtains.

Try a loupe shot. Still too early, but…

6 Likes

Looks kinda tight to the bracket for a ball sac imo

1 Like

Can’t be sure until she fly her flags, right?

2 Likes

Sorry TJ, didn’t mean to not reply.

I haven’t actually measured before, but, based on this, looks like between 10-16 inches for all these “early flips”.

6 Likes

5 gallons is huge
a lot in Uk use 11L (~3G)

Now I think about it those guys are mostly coco…Im wrong soory

2 Likes

C99 x Penny Wise 1

Platinum Huckleberry GSC F2

Platinum Jack Cookies

Tomato

Put this into a larger container today. I kind of expect that it might take off on me now.

10 Likes

One of the last seeding adventures for this winter.

Grand Daddy Purple and Platinum Jack Cookies have been pollinated with some Orange Hill Special x Hurkle. I was calling it OHS bag seed until @Muleskinner had a look at it. He seems convinced the father was Hurkle. Who am I to argue?

Grand Daddy Purple

Platinum Jack Cookies

7 Likes

That GDP is still one funky looking plant lol.

2 Likes

She’s a mutant.

But I have yet to hear a complaint when the buds get handed out, lol.

3 Likes

I am of the opinion plants can regress with mistreatment (cloning weak plants), so it stands to reason if you clone at peak health you can rejuvenate a plant. Again this is an opinion not a fact. :grin:

1 Like

As a clone, she always starts out twisted and bunched up at the base. It grows very slowly. I have another that I am vegging for a flip which will start inside and end in the green house. I’ll try to clean her up, but at the end of the day, lipstick isn’t going to help, lol.

2 Likes

Don’t write her off, she might surprise you in a year with some love.

I may try to take a larger cut and see if she can at least try to appear normal. But, I am running out of season and I can get her again. Right now, I want the mutant’s seeds.

The buds are so unique and good, I will enjoy all that she makes. She’s pretty inside, lol.

5 Likes

Weekend Update

I will be moving these 3 plants into the green house on May 1 where they will finish up after 4 weeks of 12/12 in the tent.

2 Agent 99s and Grand Daddy Purple

These are two new females that will mostly finish off inside and may see the last week or 2 in the green house

Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies F2

Platinum Jack Cookies

C99 x Penny Wise

This male is heading for the compost pile

PS Looks like the C99 x Penny Wise isn’t a male after all.

Glad I waited. Or may be not. This is a monster of a plant already. This is going to have to get re-potted and run into the big tent with a major topping.

Volunteer Tomato

12/12 was enough to kick off flowering. Great to see this running. Hoping to keep it very small and contained, lol.

10 Likes

Beautiful healthy looking plants 99, I think we all envy your greenhouse and look forward to seeing it in action this year :smile:

5 Likes

C99 x Penny Wise

Huge container (hope @Muleskinner doesn’t mind) and she is off to the big tent.

6 Likes

Space Candy #4

I handed off the original seeded plant for this one to a friend, so this clone was the first time flowering for me. I gave away the best pheno, :wink: I think my buddy kept a cut of this one. I did not. Oops.

Dunked the scissor hash into some kief. :airplane:

12 Likes

I love you @99PerCent!

6 Likes