Winter 2017 - 2018

Interesting apparatus you have there. You must have went to harbor freight lol

2 Likes

I think you got that backwards :wink:
Seriously though :fire:in​:fire:out

2 Likes

I ended up with two crosses this winter that produced a female of note.

Miss Money Penny (Agent Orange x [XJ13 x Penny Wise]) produced three very tasty females, however, one that popped this winter has a very unique almond and cherry flavor. The other was Agent 99 (Agent Orange x Cinderella) A friend popped the female that is worth talking about.

I already have a Miss Money Penny male harvested and so that F2 series is already under way. The Agent 99 was not going to be a project, but since he has turned up such a sweet plant, I had to do something about it.

In an effort to retain some genetic variety, I am on the hunt for two or three very healthy male plants. The females… whatever. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Jacked Up x C99 with seeds from the Miss Money Penny = Jummp Cindy

Added some of the kief to the J-Bar. Niced slow burn.

Weekend Update

Agent 99

Jacked Up x C99

Miss Money Penny A

This is the plant that has strong Almond and Cherry flavors. I will be cubing this plant as my first breeding project. I will have to be on my best behavior, lol.

Grand Daddy Purple Mutant

Volunteer Tomato

Up near the top of this thread, I was encouraged by one of Overgrow.com’s prodigal sons. He convinced me to bring my compost pile indoors. Along with the goods came many volunteer tomato plants. I have plucked all but this one. In a little call out to our good friend, I am calling this tomato plant @lotus710.

12 Likes

Ok, now I think you are making crosses just so you can make up new names. :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

I’m probably still better at making names than crosses, lol.

The hope is to gather a pile of these kinds of crosses, and some day, start the search for the keepers.

4 Likes

Yesterday was something of a busy day.

Space Candy 1 had to come down.

Lots of stretch…:eye:

and I had to kind of keep moving because @Muleskinner was dropping by.

He brought some Reactor #2 .

8 Likes

How come you had to cut that one, 99?
How many days flower?

2 Likes

I would have to look up-thread to see how many days. Should be more than 7 weeks, I think I hit 8. Mostly I needed the room. I have some monsters coming along. I’ll take a look and see if I can figure that out. First, roll a fat one.

I am also hoping the weather will stay warm enough and I can move out to the green house in April some time, so I am just pushing things along,.

Turns out, this one is also crossed with Miss Money Penny. Argh!

Space Candy 1 x Miss Money Penny (which is Agent Orange x {XJ13 x Penny Wise}) = Space X

99%

2 Likes

53 days since it was last re-potted, and likely flipped a week before that, so, somewhere between 53 and 60 days??

2 Likes

Pulled apart a Space Candy 4 Bud this morning for my little wake and bake.

Wasn’t supposed to be any seeds on this one. So I might have missed some male flowers among the pistils or stray pollen made its way. Option 1 seems more likely to me. I had a major hermie with Space 2 on this run, so a minor hermie seems plausible. :disappointed: No breeding with this one. I’ll toss these seeds in the yard to see if they are feminized, just to know.

7 Likes

I have been making kief so that my buddy can press it into big blobs of goo, :imp:

I have been making small dabs of things and decided against pressing the Reactor 99. Taste just isn’t all that. That will be placed in the freezer for Green Dragon. This is about 7 grams of kief derived from somewhere near 1.5 ounces of buds. That just popped out of the oven and is decarbed. Let it cool, freeze it and mix it up.

With kief, reduction may not always be as necessary. I will put all of this kief into about 7 oz of ever clear and strain, just as it is indicated in @ReikoX’s thread. Should be good to go.

Here it is de-carbed. Looks darker in reality.

Also needed to find out if the Space Candy 4 had lots of seed or just a few. So I cleaned an ounce down and found no seeds. That is in the freezer getting ready to shake into kief. I’ll run the other oz fairly soon too. This one has the best smells and flavors of the three females I grew out. :confused:

13 Likes

I would use 7 oz. of alcohol. For concentrates I like to use one oz. per gram.

4 Likes

End of Week Update

Space Candy 1

@Muleskinner’s Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies F2

Platinum Jack Cookies

This one is curling upward on the leaves with heavy yellowing in the veins of the leaves. Not sure this is healthy??

Phosphorus deficiency seems likely. See what I can find to fix this.

C99 x Penny Wise

This is going to be a monster.

The Agent 99 Project moves forward with 4 sprouts.

The volunteer tomato plant I have taken to calling @lotus710 has 5 tomatoes now!

Grand Daddy Purple - Going for seed again

17 Likes

Wrapping up the Indoor Season.

Nearing the end of the posts on this thread too.

Weekend Update

Miss Money Penny #1 (soon to be known Cherry Almondine)

My first attempt at cubing a keeper. Only 6 more back crosses to go, :laughing:

I have it set into a 6.5 gallon container. In two weeks, I’ll re-pot into a 15 gallon container and move into the green house with her.

C99 x Penny Wise #2

@Muleskinner’s Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies F2

Hoping bud production picks up. Liking the smells so far. Very much like her mom.

Platinum Jack Cookies 1

This cross is a lot like mom.

Platinum Jack Cookies 2

This cross looks a lot more like dad. Hoping the buds will swell a lot more on this one. It was having some sort of issue. Looked like Phosphorous deficiency. Gave it the Fulvic Acid /kelp treatment. It is improving.

Space Candy 1

She is at about day 45 and looking good. Maybe another week; or two if she stays strong. Not going outside to the green house.

Grand Daddy Purple

This plant has been heavily pollinated with cross of Orange Hill Special and Hurkle, about 4 weeks ago. The male was among the shortest plants I have ever grown out for seed.

Grand Daddy Purple

This one is going to the green house as soon as it is pollinated.

These are the clones and Agent 99 sprouts for the early summer projects.

What veg closet?

13 Likes

Operation is moving to the GH for summer?
Will you use light deprivation, or no buds 'till Sept?

1 Like

Looks like you’ve been keeping busy. The plants look great.

2 Likes

That gdp cross looks super dank. Hopefully you will need a tester :wink:for some of those beans when they are ready. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Yeah you wish! :imp: Muahahahaha!..

(I wish too, buddy… :cry: this cold weather…)

1 Like

I am hoping to start the flip indoors and finish the flip outdoors for the GDP and the Miss Money Penny. Others will either be finished before, or will be in the green house longer. The plan is to set up heat and de-humidification and work the colder months out there. So, I am hoping for an early harvest and a full summer run. Selfish me.

I am hoping to have hundreds. I will continue trying to get this plant to seed, and I will be glad to send them all around the globe.

:disappointed:

5 Likes