Winter 2017 - 2018

Earlier this winter, I tried and failed to get this plant to cross with @Muleskinner’s Platinum GSC. It looks like he has not exhausted his supply and she might get a 2nd chance. When does that happen, right?

So the next group of seeds I am hoping will be some 3 months away. :pray:

4 Likes

The green house is situated near some very tall Arborvitaes and although there is now +12 hours of sunlight, I won’t really have great 12 hour light in there for another 8 weeks. They should finish what they start without deprivation measures. The end of the cycle could get interesting as I am seeding. We’ll see how this goes.

6 Likes

Some HPS Shots

C99 x Penny Wise 2

Grand Daddy Purple

Platinum Jack Cookies 1

Platinum Jack Cookies 2

Platinum GSC F2 by @Muleskinner

Space Candy 1

These next two will be seeded in about 2-3 weeks and then off to the green house.

Grand Daddy Purple

Miss Money Penny A

9 Likes

my Space Candy is turning purple as well, right at 5 weeks, how far along is yours?

2 Likes

This one was flipped on 03/01, so that makes it 47 days or 6.714286 weeks.

3 Likes

So I picked up a new Press.

It was my 4/20 gift to myself from last years tax returns.

I got a large puck maker with it and huge plans. After running too much in there, and having things stick too much, I tempered my plans. And improved on things too.

Parchment Paper on both faces seems to help a lot getting it out in one piece.

A little Space Candy for the run.

Using the vice from the @roux Press also seems to add the necessary touch.

I am liking the new puck maker. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

looks awesome! i might grab a hair iron in the near future (to eat the rosin chips or make ejuice) :smiley: what do you do with the pressed flower afterwards? save it for further extracts/edibles?

2 Likes

I filled a small jar with them (pretty quickly too, :imp:)

So I filled the jar with Everclear and let it sit over night.

Dark Green Dragon this time. I often give them to a buddy who makes edibles, so they always get used.

1 Like

Monday Briefing

The first two are fattening up for pollination and a few weeks in the Green House. Hope the weather cooperates.

Miss Money Penny

Grand Daddy Purple

C99 x Penny Wise

Getting big.

@Muleskinner’s Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies F2

Platinum Jack Cookies 1

Platinum Jack Cookies 2

And Grand Daddy Purple seeded with Orange Hill Special x Hurkle

Thanks for dropping by.

14 Likes

Looks stunning…smoking a bud of true GDP is also on my bucket list…picture perfect ladies for sure.

2 Likes

Very nice!!! Love your variety. Can’t wait to see/hear about the end results of these.

2 Likes

If you ever find yourself in the Bay State (Mass of Two shitz) look me up.

1 Like

Looking great agent 99. That GDP still looks like a funky monkey lol

2 Likes

Much obliged DNH.

I wonder if she is capable of seeding. I think I see lots of seed like development, but not a single one from the last run was alive. I am running this one for seeds, so she is at day 55 and I’ll run this for 9 or 10 weeks to be sure the seed has a chance.

1 Like

I normally wait till the visible seeds start to darken to make sure they’re mature. Ironically I just checked the last starfighter (great movie BTW) that way last night. Popped one out carefully and nice, dark, and healthy looking.

3 Likes

I am going to hang for a few weeks before I tamper with them. The plant vegges slower than anything I have ever grown, so it may seed that way too, dunno.

I’ll keep posting for sure.

3 Likes

Some HPS Pics

Agent 99

This is a single cola with roots. Looks like about 3/4 of an ounce dried.

Here is C99 x Penny Wise 1

At 4 weeks, this plant took a major nose dive and turned top to bottom yellow. I figured it for dead, but gave it a vigorous Kelp Meal and Fulvic Acid regimen, and its now half yellow and trying to finish up. Smells pretty good.

Her Sister looks much better, but I might not be running these again. They get massive, but the total lack of trichomes on the leaves surrounding the buds has me down.

Platinum Jack Cookies 1

I am liking this plant so far.

Grand Daddy Purple Day 55 and seeded

Keep seedin’

9 Likes

Wow those C99 x Pennywise are fuzzy! :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong, but this is a Nanner, no?

4 Likes

Hard to tell with the orange lighting. Is it yellowish under normal lighting? Kinda looks like a seed to me. :eyeglasses::eyes:

3 Likes