Winter 2017 - 2018

Looks like a swollen seed pod to me also. You will know for sure soon either way.

2 Likes

Do you think it’s developed enough to give a little squeeze to see if you can feel the seed inside or not? I sometimes squeeze, but I can understand this to be a no-no for some. Lol it’s hard for me to give an opinion with the photo.

But then again if you do squeeze and it is a pollen sac you’d risk spreading the pollen. Maybe I should think before posting hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like a seed from here. This plant was crossed with the Orange Hill Special x Hurkle Male. @Muleskinner has just reported in that his sister also threw some bananas, so anything to do with these plants may be problematic.

These seeds are bird food, sorry gang.

I’ll dry it apart from everyone else to be certain any demon seed is dead.

Looking forward :eye:

6 Likes

Which brings me to my next dilemna…

Guess what other plant was crossed with the Orange Hill Special x Hurkle male :fearful:

3 Likes

OH no, you are going to have some happy birds around your parts. :bird: :chicken: :chipmunk: :dove:

2 Likes

Sorry about the nanner :disappointed: I’m disappointed about the GDP I was excited for you. On a positive note the birds in your area will be flying high hHa

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about one stray nanner, could just be a little late-flower stress. it looks like OHS has brought high yield-ability to that plant.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t let one late-stage bananner stop me from trying the next gen of those. But I’m just in this to see what comes out of that ugly/beautiful GDP.

4 Likes

Miss Money Penny F2 project

This female has a strong almond flavor with traces of cherry. I am going to try to cube this one.

Looks like we are heading for warm weather this next week. I hope to be into the green house by the end of the week or into the next week some time. Looking for steady temps above 50 F at night. The heater and dehumidifier should work.

7 Likes

I have a giving project in mind too. Laid out a timeline and it looks like a two year project. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

The Stud Shack got an upgrade.

I could not even pretend I was going to go forward with a breeding project with the lighting I had in the Stud Shack. Once again, @Muleskinner had a little something I wanted. We worked it out and I am in much better shape, thank you!

99%

6 Likes

Nice, that’s a Fluence right? Sweet light.:+1::bulb:

1 Like

Yeah a Ray 22.

Fits like OJ’s glove in the 2’ tent.

1 Like

That sounds like the flavor of Amaretto. Classy :wink:

2 Likes

I was thinking of the liquors…

1 Like

I had to do it. :tropical_drink: :beer:

4 Likes

Manual Like Override Captain!

2 Likes

The Grand Daddy Purple Projects are moving along as well as I could hope.

This first one is crossed with a Orange Hill Special x Hurkle, which might not be a very stable cross. :thinking:

The second plant has just now been pollinated with the last of the Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies from @Muleskinner. Maybe I won’t have to type out that name too many more times, :disappointed_relieved:

13 Likes

Keep up the good work :+1::seedling:

3 Likes