Winter 2017 - 2018

Grand Daddy Purple; Day 63

Pre-Harvest Pics

14 Likes

Looks dank as fuck! Love it!!

1 Like

Love me some purple… I haven’t smoked a purple since I grew out a purple Kush back in 2009.

1 Like

Looks like prehistoric dinosaur weed, 99 :+1:

1 Like

Looks very danky. Drooling over here… Lol

1 Like

Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies F2 - - (say that 3 times fast,right?)

This is day 57 (or week 8.142857) for this colorful plant and I don’t see any cloudy trichomes yet.

12 Likes

Very nice colors coming through. Looks good.

2 Likes

Another great cross by @Muleskinner and a pleasure to grow.

Perfect size, and definitely some dank smelling eye candy.

:eye: :candy:

99%

3 Likes

I had my t-5’s bulbs set up the same way and they worked fairly well, I don’t think you will see much stretch difference, but I suppose that is strain dependent to some degree.

2 Likes

That’s purdy. +20 characters

Always doing great things @99PerCent

1 Like

C99 x Penny Wise #1 came down today

@Muleskinner’s PH GSC F2 is still moving forward.

and the Miss Money Penny F2 project is also a go.

Looks like “The Rogue Sunflower” is doing just fine too.

12 Likes

So, with this post, I reach the end of the plants from this run. @Muleskinner sure made a beautiful F2 cross with the Dyanasty Seeds; Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies. A dreadfully long name, but a good way to end this grow.

Thanks for sticking with me.

11 Likes

Beautiful colors. Looks like some dense nugs… Any prolific smells?

2 Likes

This one favors its mom heavily. Mix of fruits and fuels. Dank, just like Dr Dankenstein’s daughter.

2 Likes

Sounds beautiful. I think you’re doing right :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Yo that Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies would go perfect with a Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze. Name it “Too Long : Didn’t Read” :joy:

3 Likes

Professor P is the one who made this strain! I am holding 5-6 packs of Dynasty seeds right now, not growing the next 2 months is going to be agony! “Moose & Lobstah” is up next for me, hopefully July or August.

7 Likes

Moose& lobstah.? sounds like my neck of the woods.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I believe it is a tribute name.

2 Likes