🎉🌿Winter Box Celebration 🌿🎉

Got my box today and want to celebrate! Here is a place for thank yous, questions and answers. Right now all I can say is Wahooo! Overgrow!

Thank you, growers, breeders and donors as well as MomOnTheRun, Sebring and the other distributors: MikeM (Africa) , Johnnybsmokin (Aus), Craigson15 (Canada), MadScientist (Latin America) and Gaz29 (UK/EU)!

Here’s what I signed up for:

Suge’s Pure Kush Uzbeki (F2)
Breeder: @HeritageFarms
Donators: @50State

Mother’s Milk (Nepali OG x Appalachian)
MOTR says
@OleReynard provided the seeds. Thank you, Sir.

I don’t know the back story (or edit history) so I will just note that the wiki adds:

Breeder: Silverhaze
Donator: 50state

Herijuana
Donor: @MisticHaze
Breeder: @Pedro_Bann in the clutch!

Tiger Jack
@Spaceman

Rocky Mountain High
Donor: @Craigson15
Breeder: @Mongobongo

Oregon Huckleberry (F2)
Donor: Craigson15
Breeder: Mongobongo

Hindu Kush
@DanzaKuduro

41 Likes

Congratulations!! :tada::confetti_ball::balloon::champagne:

10 Likes

Mine arrived today, too! Thank you to everyone!! I’ll make my next grow all OG and it looks tasty! :heart:

12 Likes

My summer grow is looking pretty OG rich as well.
Current plan (subject to whim and change):

1. Orange Goji (@50State)
  2. LowDak (@Lefthandseeds)
  3. Divyder (@ReikoX via @oleskool830)
  4. White Rhino (an OG friend)

4a) Apollo 11 (or Highlighter @Howard.Crane)

Oh shit. I just remembered my White Rhino! Got all excited! Gave a friend a pack of Apollo 11. May have to satisfy myself visiting his garden.

17 Likes

Such a badass package this time. One thing though, who was responsible for the Hindu Kush? I only ask so I can say thanks because that one was completely unexpected and appreciated.

15 Likes

@DanzaKuduro provided the Hindu Kush seeds.

26 Likes

@Spaceman 's Tiger Jack pack divisions are described here:

9 Likes

Thanks man, I guess I just missed that one all together.

12 Likes

Received mine and I was overwhelmed by the extreme generosity of seeds!! :grin:
Thank you!!!

23 Likes

Thank you all for this & may your gardens Overgrow in 2020. :hugging:

:evergreen_tree:

22 Likes

Thank you to everyone who helps make all this happen!

11 Likes

@Gaz29

how are the European packages doin ??
thanks for your work
let us know what we have to send you in fees please
thx, Sam

15 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:…I dropped a couple heri before they made it to the stash​:rofl::rofl:…I might have a problem.

11 Likes

Hi @AllOra
Thanks for the nod and kind words.
Somehow I missed getting in on all those other offers.
Does anyone know if they are still available?

12 Likes

Hey @Spaceman! Thank you for the Tiger Jack seeds!
The runs are officially closed though it’s possible there are stashes around for special folk like you.
If there is one in particular you are looking for, drop me a PM. There were only a few Uzbeki but most of the other packs had enough to share and swap.

It looks like the Mothers Milk and Herijuana runs haven’t been marked closed but that may be an oversight.

For the future, I see you are on the list for the Zamaldelica, in addition keep your eye on these threads:

“Watch” the links inside them. Next box is in April, just around the corner.

11 Likes

WOW. Now that you posted everything in your box. I’m coming over!!! LoL. That’s a nice haul man! I can’t wait to see you put them all to good use and fill that tent up with some amazing strains!!

7 Likes

Yo Dog! You ain’t far… If I recall correctly! My eyes (like so many of ours) are bigger than my yard.
Wall to wall Jungle Spice and CGxPR at the moment. CBD autos and an afgani on deck, and then summer… Can’t wait for summer!

9 Likes

LoL :joy: the second tent that I was telling everyone about that my gf bought me, comes on the 17th. I’m still not convinced that I have enough room lol.

I swear if we weren’t having a baby in February, I would be enjoying that WHOLE room for growing.

10 Likes

I received this lovely package in the mail yesterday.

Thank you to everyone involved in getting this put together. What a wonderful group of people we have here on OG!

32 Likes

Nice! That should keep you busy for some time.

12 Likes