Wishing a happy, healthy new year to all!

Happy new years everyone, from Vietnam!
Instead of posting pictures of a new years party I want to put some positive higher vibrations and intentions out into the universe. It hasn’t been the easiest year for many, for our home, this earth, and myself included. I am setting goals for a better year ahead, aligning my intentions with those goals and plan to push myself to focus and give attention to the changes I want to see in myself and this beautiful place we call home.
With that I wish that everyones goals and intentions can be reached with grace and love through these interesting times we are living in. To a year working toward a better future for ourselves, the children who are the future and all other inhabitants, humans, animals and plants alike that share this beautiful earth we call home that continues to support us even though we ravage it daily. May we realize our role as intellectual beings that we must be stewards of this miraculous blue planet, disembarking from greed, hatred and judgement and allowing our hearts to be compassionate for others through their struggles, downfalls and achievements alike. I love you! :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

25 Likes

Groovy, baby! Groovy!
Well wishes to you and yours as well! Now that the only place on the web I ever found a home at, and learned to do something I’m naturally good at, is back online: By the end of the outdoor season for the SW US for 2020, there is a distinct possibility I’ll be able to send out STS packets to folks looking for feminization, and I will definitely be contributing to the Free Seeds Project with the three strains I got from them on Christmas Eve.
There will be f2s of Gorilla Slippers, Oregon Huckleberry, and Sweet Tooth x Bubba Kush. ON TOP OF THAT: There will be OH X GS, OH X (STxBK), and every other fucking combination of those strains I can make crosses of using runt plants or covering lower budding branches in bags filled with pollen.
I always was fucking killer at breeding plants for myself. Now that someone has restarted my operation and given me the ability to medicate myself; It is my sacred duty to continue pushing these three free strains out to more growers, and figuring out a way to add a third cell to my upcoming indoor extravaganza: A breeding chamber - for growing males to the point where they can nut in a sandwich bag, and for using those nut bags to make beans on ready, and waiting clones.

So yeah, Happy New Year - and keep watching Iamthecheesegods in 2020 for some fuckoff exciting developments, and chances to get Feminization reagents and free pure f2s!

12 Likes

A very happy new year to all from Madagascar

may your thumbs be green ,and you plants be huge !
I pray the gods of Ganja smile down on us all in the year to come

13 Likes

Happy New Day, New Month, New Year and New Decade! May you all be healthy, happy, prosperous and loved!

13 Likes

Happy new year from Danza and Danky Lebanon :partying_face:

12 Likes

Happy New Year to OG family!

17 Likes

a healthy and happy 2020 to You all!!!

10 Likes

Happy New Year to you and everyone else everywhere!

God… it makes me feel ancient saying 2020.
The last time I used 2020 in a sentence was when I was around 15.
Asking the shop keeper for a bottle of the goodstuff. (it was minging but done the job). :wink:

All the best you filthy animals!

:+1:

9 Likes

Happy dank year to you all

9 Likes

may 2020 be a great year for everyone !

10 Likes

happy new year to all og users and everyone else i can think of .
have a great year growing and be well!

10 Likes

To EVERYONE in the OG Fraternity…EVERYWHERE…Thanks for making me feel welcomed. May ALL your 2020 goals, hopes, and expectations be realized. Enjoy sustained good health, stress-free life and, the greenest of thumbs. You have become my special place of refuge in a crazy world. Be well, dear friends.

11 Likes

Happy New Year OG’ers!

6 Likes

I wish everyone here a great year not just in the garden but in life I hope we are all blessed in our personal lives and that they are enriched with an abundance of love and positivity :badger:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Happy New Year! Party for us on Tet holiday :tada:

4 Likes

I would but I am only here on vacation and return just a week or so before TET actually. Im a west coast USAer :+1:

4 Likes

Happy NEW YEAR Everyone! Here’s to another one full of growth.

3 Likes

Happy new year from Denver, Colorado, USA!!

5 Likes