Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

I was thinking about you today as I put a Chemdawg x Meatbreath for soak :slightly_smiling_face: …I had chronic depression for 7 yrs and finally got out of it slowly by concentrating my mind on my breath while trying to keep my mind without thoughts. Hope things get a whole lot better and you’re able to balance things at your own pace.
:v:&:green_heart:

12 Likes

This alone will stop everything in your life. I was a caretaker for my mother in law for 4 years. She was pretty self sufficient, but required 24/7 oversight. Everything in my life ground to a halt.

Be easy on yourself and take help when you are offered. It’s a tough one being a caregiver. The Alzheimer’s also progresses making it harder and harder.

14 Likes

@wizdom hope things get better for you and your father :pray: we appreciate what you do here!

7 Likes

I’m really sorry you’re dealing with all of that. I know you know this, but there’s a whole community of folks here who are thinking of you and rooting for you. Hang in there.

8 Likes

Your much appreciated
I can only hope you have more good days in the future then challenging ones
You will be hear everyday because you are the @Wizdom
Thanks again for everything

5 Likes

Thanks all for the kind words.

I have created an auction thread. Every auction will be accompanied with a giveaway. Check out the thread as not to miss out on some of my last giveaways for the foreseeable future.

Thanks again and all the best :v:

18 Likes

I’m a giver not a taker :wink:

You, @THCeed and others will be getting some goodies soon enough :v:

11 Likes

You rock 🪨 @Wizdom, and we will all be watching for the auction and the next exciting episode! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::boom::tada::crazy_face::blush::star_struck::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

I also have problems with depression ! Your health always comes first ! I wish you the best with your health and your families health ! May you find your higher power and make thing right for you ! Hope to see you back when you better . Thanks for making some of my days easier to handle I appreciate you and the beans you make !

9 Likes

Take care of yourself first @Wizdom we will all be here for you…if you need to chat or anything hit me up @percyryan66

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Wizdom !

15 Likes

@Wizdom keep your head up brother God bless :+1::green_heart::+1:

5 Likes

Feels nice to get some packs out to people :relieved: Enjoy :hugs:

38 Likes

Forgot to get this one up earlier.

Will post links to the giveaways here, so people don’t miss out.

Thanks and all the best :v:

17 Likes

Next Giveaway. :v:

15 Likes

You and the Posties have a good thing going !!! Safe and Sound Sir!!!

And MUCH Appreciated @Wizdom

Yeehaw @Budderton

28 Likes

Really @Wizdom ? This is @THCeed league generosity! I had to break out the asbestos suit to open the mailbox! :laughing: Thank you! Hope yours lands soon!

52 Likes

Holy crap!

7 Likes

Ya…I think that’s exactly what I said!

6 Likes

Hey you all got my address write ! Or right ! If you need it again just PM me !

4 Likes