Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

Thanks again @Wizdom!!

Done!! You awesome!!!

:sunglasses: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :muscle:

1 Like

I seen it and absolutely love the simplicity of it. Didn’t realize you wrote it :laughing: :joy: :rofl: Thanks mate, think it will be a go to :clap: :raised_hands:

11 Likes

Sweet giveaways! Thanks for the fun at having a chance at them. Your recent creations list is spectacular. It’s always cool to see how others work their stuff and what their tastes and preferences when it comes to genetics. Hope you get some great haze types and IBL’s for your projects. Much love

2 Likes

And you smoke weed?
Why can’t we get everyone doing giveaways to do it this way?
Sure would save a lot of aggravation
Kudos on the app making btw

5 Likes

It’s so cool that others are using your creation more these days!:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the fun @Wizdom. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Since this is my trade and giveaway. Stuff I have for trade is

Have a bunch of FastBuds auto fems. Looking for packs of anything not autoflower. If interested, let me know in dm what you have. Thanks

14 Likes

Very cool giveaway @Wizdom what kind of stuff do you prefer?

1 Like

I’m open to most anything. Perfer pungent, gas, kush, diesel, dank, pine, spice, incense, sandlewood, not sweet desert or fruit. More specifically off top of head
Bandaid haze
Killer A5 haze
C5 haze
Hempstar
Catpiss
88g13
Hindu kush
Face Off og
Durban
Jew gold
Pink kush
Cheese
Lambs bread
Piff
Mendo
Tuna
Pine tar
Haze
Kush
Diesel
Shoreline
IBL
Pure
Skunk
Chem
Sour
Og
Ghost
Khalifa
S1 of clone only
Breeder packs like bodhi, doc d, dominion, ace, csi ect ect

14 Likes

When you say breeder packs your asking for known breeders or an amount of seeds in the package. A bunch of stuff on your list is floating around in here, but not named breeder packs. A seed increase was just done recently of jew gold for instance

1 Like

If you like pine I got something for you.

2 Likes

I’m open to anything that would fit under my quick list, doesn’t specifically have to be from known breeders. I just like to know where stuff is coming from if possible. Jew gold would be cool if it’s proper.

5 Likes

Look forward to it mate.

3 Likes

@Pigeonman did the seed increase for the Jew gold. He did a thread on it here for it on here

5 Likes

Here it is

8 Likes

Would definitely be interested in those if they were available. Thanks for the info @Emeraldgreen and @blowdout2269

5 Likes

What strain you referring to? :pray:

Great show, @Wizdom ! Especially interested in that Freakface… Never seen a plant with Freakshow in it in person.
I dig the stickers and the story behind the name, too! Sure seems like you’ve come pretty far from guerilla-style on a golf course! Hahaha :smile: :rofl:
Thanks for the chance at seeing some of your work up close and personal, dude! Way to keep that OGTW mindset.
Good uck and congrats to the ones that catch 'em
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

2 Likes

I have some romulan x Cherry bomb seeds that are very piney with lemon.

6 Likes

I did a Freakshow IBL project. Just don’t have packs done up for them. Might make it to a giveaway eventually.

39 Likes

Thanks for awesome giveaway! @blowdout2269 @Mrgreenthumb @carty @feloniousmonk @bobgrows @bu2b @GEMI-CONNECT616
@Adventuretime86

5 Likes