Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

That is awesome!!! Definitely one step closer @THCeed

3 Likes

Very reggae of ya @THCeed

2 Likes

Haven’t tried those envelopes yet do they work good? . Vacuum seal and flat rate box work pretty good.

5 Likes

Depends on what you’re sending. One time, I brought an envelope into the post office and the lady says to me “that’s a stinky one, you will have to put that in a scent blocking envelope”. It is, I replied. Hang on she says, I have to check with the other worker. Now I am nervous as fuck. The other lady immediately says I can smell it, we will have to get the supervisor. I am about ready to leave the package and flee the building. Supervisor comes in, says she can smell the problem, which brings the sweats on for me. She looks right at me and says put it in a smell proof envelope, it is they tell her. She walks over to a drawer and pulls out another bag. Put it in here and tape it up, she tells them. Looks me in the eyes again and says “have a great day”. I couldn’t believe it.

32 Likes

That’s hysterical :rofl:

Canada - “Here, let me help you package your dank for shipping.”

USA - “Get on the ground! Let me see your hands!”

23 Likes

Them mail workers prob chuckle about that now n then. She built up the tension slowly making you squirm…lol. So, do ya use the bags now?

11 Likes

It was in a smell proof bag already. :grimacing:

17 Likes

It was probably seeping outa your pours :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::hot_face::hot_face:
Your lucky. I got a Canada post lady that shakes and bends my envelope… Ffs, does it fit through the slot? weigh it and ship it.

10 Likes

Mail just arrived. Thank you!

23 Likes

I didn’t forget u @Wizdom
Dm coming to u for stamps

1 Like

Tell her there is a priceless dank doodle inside and she’s making it very un-cherry

3 Likes

@CanuckistanPete and @THCeed

You two are top tier. Thank you doesn’t even cut it. My appreciation is more than words. Now I don’t have to tolerance break for so long waiting for this harvest I just cropped to be ready. Many many many thanks

11 Likes

So it landed? 2nd times a charm!

Awesome…good to hear, enjoy!

4 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Nothing yet mate. I just got back from a weekend away. So finally getting to all these msgs I missed. Will let you know asap though :v:

3 Likes

Dammit! Now I’m back to fingers crossed!

5 Likes

I am still working on an apology for you. :wink: I will have it mailed out by week’s end.

4 Likes

For what, you growing too big of plants that it hurts my eyes? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

This strains resins AF
FREAKSHOW 37 days from flip

37 Likes

Looks frosty and fantastic…keep it up

4 Likes

Amazing freakshow!! I’ll end up with some freakshow seeds or pollen eventually :crossed_fingers: have u ran any ducks foot or abc?

1 Like