WOAH, pictures til the snow goes away and I can plant.

Hello all, been here soaking up Information and enjoying the views from my spot in Michigan for awhile. at the moment I have no projects started for outdoors this year aside from the perennial work with the strawberries, trees, etc. but I want to contribute and conversate, so here are some pictures from days and years past.

Starting with this London Pound Cake momma from a legal grow I was doing veg and clone work for. she was a weak branched lady but man was she lacked in strength she made up for in pretty in flower.

15 Likes

@WOAH welcome to og dude. !!! That lemon pound is looking sweet <3

1 Like

Hello @WOAH, Welcome to Overgrow!

1 Like

I see a Metrc tag…you a licensed grow by chance? :slight_smile:

We have that strain as well. :wink:

P.S. I missed it the first time. I see it came from a licensed grow. It’s early! Lol

2 Likes

Is that a tag from a store?
Im so jealous of legal states.

I think I’m going to take my vacation in one
Just to widow shop
Taste like a hundred strains or as long as the money lasts.
Beautiful plant man.

4 Likes

Man I feel that , Legal states are insane.

I talked to a guy on a cruise ship who said the dispos are like candy stores but its for weed…

Like man.

Here I am growing in a closet being lowkey. I wish they would hurry up and give us this medical plant back and release anyone jailed for it. ( as long as they aint murderers etc ) LOL

5 Likes

Your lady is looking great @WOAH! Welcome to OG glad to have ya! Lots of information here to learn thats for sure but a great community of people willing to help you learn and grow with you along the way

2 Likes

My son moved to Michigan a few months ago and really likes it there now that he’s got his grow back up.

4 Likes

I appreciate the kind words yall! I’m new to the forum layout so I may reply in one long post for awhile until I become accustomed.

here’s an enclosed full sun grow from 2017, this was a grow I set up with my grandmothers close friend. sadly this friend passed away this year so I have been having a good time looking through these!

2 Likes

very cool! where abouts did he come this way from? Michigan is a hidden gem the northern parts of this state are by far my favorite,i was born near the lakeshore so that may be why.

2 Likes

thank you! it’s already been a great resource, and I have no doubt it will continue to be! what are those clunkers in your profile picture? really like the nug structure on em!

it is! I’ve been a part of a couple different legal grows it’s a crazy thing for sure, there’s a good side and a bad side to everything though, I started helping my stepfather and his buddies on a med grow at 15 and I’ve seen alot of folks go under as a consequence of the legal system.

where about in the world / country are you? make sure your local legal folks keep it cool when they do legalize and not just tank all the legacy out. that being said the candy store aspect is definitely real, but there’s a large population of less desirable candy’s to be weeded through, but the gems in all of it make it well worth it.

1 Like

@WOAH that was my previous best record. 1 lb per plant Bruce banner. My recent harvest of chemtek (last run) beat that but I didn’t have any really good pics of it for a profile pic. Got 1.5 lbs for that single plant!

thank you! at the moment I’m not a part of any legal grow , my summer garden will be my heavy project this year although I will more than likely do some post production work for company’s throughout the year.

1 Like

very nice! I haven’t seen alot of examples of the Bruce Banner maybe I’ll have to invest and see what they hold. how’s the sniff on that Chemtek? that’s one I haven’t seen anything on.

It’s nowhere to be found. I received it by trade from someone on here would be my guess and they created it themselves as i cant find any info online. I only have 1 seed left but she’s very in your face pool floaty vinyl smell. After the first 2 hits that chemical taste and smell goes to a nice fruity tea

nothing like a good bit of rubber funk to wake you up, I worked with a white truffle S1 that had that rubber, vinyl , petrochemical smell gave me red eye syndrome like no other :rofl:

here’s another plant from the same facility as the LPC, she was labeled as “G-Force” not sure much about her backstory but she had a gorilla smell and look to her later in flower. I don’t think she made the cut as I haven’t seen her on any menus since leaving this place :rofl:

3 Likes

here’s a timeline type thing of some full term in 2020

late spring ladies are not too happy but in the ground

early summer , ladies are starting to show some growth.

mid/ late summer minus my five head. they are showing themselves

late summer/ early fall here they go!

around week 6 of flower, chopped around week 8 due to excess moisture.
and some of the after harvest tings.

3 Likes