Wondering if anyone is growing seeds I’ve sent out?

Just curious if anyone’s growing stuff I’ve sent out yet ? Orange goji, OHGA, PLOG, Medman x Shiska , black market breeder seeds,DJ Short seeds, Grape Pie I’m sure there are others I’m forgetting !

20 Likes

Medman x Shiska sounds good :+1: grape pie too.

Is shiska your creation?

4 Likes

No definitely not but have kept it around for the last 25 plus years in one form or another . Believe I acquired it in the mid to late 70’s out of Vancouver . Med man Shiska is a oops I’d made a few months back having a Shiska male vegging in the room .
Pretty happy so far with the results find out how she smokes in a month I posted a couple pictures of the flowering plant in my tin box thread if you’d like to see her.

20 Likes

The Cannatonic Perkins Cut CBD I got from you has not been grown yet, I will be doing a full CBD run in the future and that is one on the top of the line up. :+1:

2 Likes

These are heading out in the mail today to a heri grower hopefully he finds some keepers .

Some sinister seeds from the clown

17 Likes

Very nice stacker for sure. 25 years is a long time she must be special.

Ya know it’s nostalgia there’s definitely better out there and I’m sure some improvement has been made breeding it . I’ve done open pollination every time remaking it so no actual selections other than culling poor performers.

Ya I’ve got my favorites easily spotted but to someone else they might find something different suits them . It’s been 5 plus years since I made new seed and the jar is pretty much depleted, time to move on I hope of the 1000’s I’ve passed out it’s someone else’s turn to take it further.

9 Likes

Sound like good strains ,next time you’re giving out female
Beans send me some I’ll grow them out for you

4 Likes

Don’t have a lot of fem seeds that have been tested or made . I’ve plans in the future to try my hand at reversing something worthy of keeping around but for now it’s mostly been reg seeds I’ve reproduced .

2 Likes

Well my next grow will be after Christmas,I just did some testers regular seeds 19 males lol and 12 females males got binned ladies are in my grow journal if it’s an interesting strain I’ll try grow it regular seeds or not

I still have 7 plants going at the minute plus one I’m going
To start for the solo cup grow off

3 Likes

Dam that’s a pile of males cold room you vegged in? Might be a old wives tale but they say a cold sprout location produces more males.

1 Like

I got a some orange goji F2 in that 50state(maybe hardroc’s auction?)auction,tried to send half to Europe and they got taken.
Was it you that made them? I really appreciate your work. I will label the seeds as such if that’s the case.

After this indoor tent run I’m running the F2 Orange goji,F2 Good medicine,F2 Sunshine #4, and F2 UFS#18

3 Likes

No that was @50State that made them originally. I just made a few crosses and some straight to play with.
Been growing orange goji a couple years now always a couple getting flowered or in veg in my top 3 favourites at present.

3 Likes

I don’t know my apartment is pretty warm always in the 70’s lol
Indoor grows,they were different strains I was doing testers for sometimes seeds are male heavy

Same as my purple Urkle Romulan lambs breath strains they were all male heavy that was the reason I sprayed the females with CS spray

Oh perfect I’ll keep them labeled as F2’s from @50State

I’m glad to hear you keep it around And it’s one of your favs, I have heard nothing but good things here on OG about it

3 Likes

Strange your seeing more males than females not too often I pop large numbers of seed but I think out of a mix of strains maybe 35 seeds total I might of got 7 males. 1 out of 3 might be male.

3 Likes

It’s funny the ghost train haze/ak47 5 seeds were females they were regular seeds sometimes you touch lucky get females first go,
Even the testers I got from tricoma gold genetics first 4 seeds were males roll of the dice

1 Like

Next year I am starting a museum in Tuscola County, Michigan. Where i have been growing 4 years with a friend, they were the first county to allow med grows. They are great people. If you would be interested in compiling some info from your bean, on shiskaberry and it’s history, I would enter it as gospel based on your OG notoriety. If you are looking for a preserver of strains, that will be us, hopefully. I’m 60 and hope to find good breeders to carry the museum preserves. Just for consideration.
Peace, Much Respect for your efforts, so far that is…lol

4 Likes

I’ll definitely give that some thought , here’s a old picture of Shiskaberry in the green house a few years back.

18 Likes

First thing I think of Is Frisian Dew, it looked like that, leaves up, donkey colas

2 Likes