Woodworking for trade?

If anybody is interested I do some woodworking an would love to trade for seeds or equipment. Here’s a album of some of my projects I have around the house. I do mostly scroll saw work, maybe we could come up with something custom even. Shoot me your ideas I’ll see what I can do!

Woodworking examples

20 Likes

That’s some cool stuff right there, love the dinosaur and the tree of life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

More then happy to let any of them go if you’re interested. The only one I’m attached too is the deer head, because it was the first an only set of antlers I’ve found

4 Likes

I need a socket holder for work but I’d need to design it my self. Then maybe you could drill ot the holes etc. I have all the tools to do it at work but I’m a little busy. Something like this but not exactly

I don’t like the magnetic ones because the sockets get annoying to pry out of their place. With a wooden one I can slip them out easy. It would be on my tool cart it would lay flat so no worry about all the sockets coming out. What type of wood would you recommend? I need a strong type of wood something that will last over 2 years lol.
Is it possible for you? I got a decent seed collection to trade for this.

1 Like

This is totally awesome!

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Something like this or you want the two levels?

I would say any hardwood would be the way to go. That’ll hold up to repeated use. I’d have to check if I have the correct sized bits to drill it out

3 Likes

I actually lost the tip of my thumb making that one :confounded: I was determined to finish it after I healed, couldn’t let it win lol

7 Likes

ouch! but, still awesome!

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I must say I really like the eternal tree. Let me know what you want for it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice looking projects @Heather420!

Yeah exactly like that but I need it to be long. I have to measure my cart at work and I’ll give you the dimensions. It’s going to hold drill bits too but I can probably do that part my self. I may even design it to hold upholstery glue, silicone spray, tap oil etc. now you got me brainstorming. Ill get the measurements and let you know by next week. Thanks

1 Like

I’m sending you a dm. I got a light I’ll give you.

3 Likes

oh yay! this is exactly what Heather420 was hoping for i think. i’m glad this thread is working out.

2 Likes

Can you make a chess board?

Sounds good let me know!

1 Like

I’m looking for strains that are great for pain

1 Like

I never have before but I don’t see why I couldn’t it’s a similar method to making that vw sign

Triangle Kush helps with my physical pain. I heard sunshine daydream is good for nerve pain. I have some f2’s I got from here. I plan to run them after my next grow possibly.

1 Like

I loved that also. So cool!
:laughing: :seedling:

1 Like

Fire me a PM and we can work out the details. I am pretty confident I have plenty of what you are looking for.

2 Likes