World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Top helped me with the name, i like it. SO im using it, lol !

This will be a mini Kush Off, a winner will be picked, all 4 plants will be ranked too. I will be fair n honest, maybe even do “blind” testing to keep me on the up n up.

4 plants in the running, ill get to them a bit later today, Flower tent still not done but im working on it. While im finishing it off, ill start with the NEW MOM TENT :boom:

Got sick of no room to work, being too crowded, and the 18 hour tent in my bedroom, lol. The old 5x10 flower tent in formal room is now the Mom tent, the new Gorilla 4x8 in my bedroom, 8am-8pm :sunglasses: is now a new Flower Tent .

Was taught at an early age, PUT IN THE WORK, results will follow. Well, i put in a bunch o work last 3 days, here are my results so far : Mom tent running 2 T5HO fixtures over the Mom’s, 1 GLS 640 LED over the new up potted octo ladies . When one set of 4 leaves in 2-3 weeks, the GLS 300 will take over, the 640 will go into a 4x4 for flower of second set .

The 4 KEEPER Mom’s

Giesel and Chem D

The 9 in the Octo Posse

2 Lost Cap’s, 2 WC’s, 2 GDP’s, 2 Dosido’s, 1 ICC(ice cream cake ) Just put into octopots yesterday, now just a waiting game, allows me to now finish the new Flower Tent

Ok, thats my Mom tent…a good start. When i finish the Flower Tent ill come back and show it, show the contestants, lay down the rules for the judging. Need a few hours prolly

73 Likes

God Damn. I said God Damn!!! :100: :fire:

8 Likes

Nice looking :eyes: set up! Gnomes are cool :sunglasses:! :v:

5 Likes

Here We Gooooooooo! It’s on muthafuckas ! :raised_hands:t2: the octo masters Kush off! Bring it

6 Likes

Im almost done with flower tent…gotta do some LST on TK, take cuts, then im done and will post up and show the entrants .

ANYONE got ideas on how i should judge them(got a good idea, open to others :sunglasses:) post up in here

10 Likes

that sure gone be fun!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

lokking nice and healthy!!

4 Likes

Judge them based on how they smoke. Strength, duration, taste, up or down.

5 Likes

26 Likes

Thanks for letting me know that you have a new thread, in your old one. I’m always lurking. Can’t help but watch those beauties grow, and vicariously enjoy your adventures. Keep it up friend! :seedling::green_heart:

Those TK are looking healthy! Gonna be an exciting grow.

8 Likes

following faster than eddie chasing a transvestite ! looking forward to the kush off showdown!

5 Likes

Great line up! Everything looks spot on :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
Jet needs a jet pack damn awesome

3 Likes

ezgif.com-resize-1

11 Likes

10 Likes

Grabbing a seat for this one :blush::v:t3::herb:
Tents looks spot on!
Wishing you the best @Jetdro :sunglasses::fire:

3 Likes

Hell ya Het! Love the name of the thread!! Another exciting grow log. You know I’m along for the duration. So much fire. Everything is looking on point and love your setup and dedication brother. Looking forward to show and fun to follow.

Grundle

4 Likes

Set to watching! Can’t wait to see the outcome of the Great Kush-Off! Best of luck @Jetdro !

4 Likes

That WC still has my attention ever since I saw her.

4 Likes

She is my odds on Favorite for the win :boom: @HumblePie420

4 Likes

Is that 9 octos fittin in a 5x5 space? Fuckin wild

2 Likes

All done! WOW, that was an ordeal, 20 octos in 2 days, switched tents, cleaned everything.

Time for a break, while i post some pics .

9 days in Cannatrol, 2 days in a Grove Bag in my cooler"…Lost Cake is OUTSTANDING!!! Huge taste n flavor, killer high. Lost Cake 3 is a WINNER!!! To bad i dont have a cut of her…oh well got seeds. Who ever has any of these, your in for a treat! in 3 ladies i found a Keeper !!!

This will make doing this much easier… :see_no_evil: :boom: :see_no_evil:

Damn, wish someone else had grown this…then i could praise it, lol. Some of the very best i have ever grown. Total smooth, creamy Vanilla frosting on inhale…like someone jammed a Haze tree up your ass on exhale…oh yeah, me likey!!! ok, on with the grow

Is that 9 octos fittin in a 5x5 space? Fuckin wild @Loof YES n NO…lol

That is Mom tent, they are veggn. The 5 big ones will go into the flower tent in 2 weeks or so, long as i can hold them off, the 4 young uns will be for the run after that one. NO WAY can I run 9 octos in that space…unless i wanted tiny plants, then whats the purpose??? 4 octos under the 640 is all i pretty much run. This run will have 5, with one in the middle.

Next post you will understand

26 Likes