World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Looks nice and clean and tidy. Prepping for a new batch. :sunglasses: :metal:

6 Likes

Looking good @Jetdro !!!

6 Likes

clean space is a peaceful space. nothing worse than clutter imo.

4 Likes

I like the looks of all the buds. Your library of smoke must be kick ass!

4 Likes

TK easy wet trim plant :sunglasses:

17 Likes

I just ordered one of these death fans for wet trimming the outdoor. Between this and my ibowl trimmer for dry trim. It should be a simpler process my trim buddy that helps me sure will appreciate it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CGJ22RBH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

7 Likes

TK was just like WC , snip, snip , done :sunglasses:

20 minutes to process whole plant :+1::100::+1:

17 Likes

I love plants that trim that easy. This wonderdawg is going to be like that.

1 Like

Looks cool , cheap nuff huh!

3 Likes

Yeah, seeing how the name brand goes for like 230.00
https://www.amazon.com/LOVSHARE-Hydroponic-Electric-Trimmer-Reaper/dp/B084QJBPZJ/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2RYXY7XTMA1X1&keywords=18+inch+table+top+plant+trimmer&qid=1693843618&sprefix=18+inch+table+top+plant+trimmer%2Caps%2C160&sr=8-2&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.f5122f16-c3e8-4386-bf32-63e904010ad0
All it is, is a fan with blades. :sunglasses: easy knock off

2 Likes

Anyone here into pellet guns??? Just ordered a high end take down PCP air rifle in .25 and 9 MM (2 barrels) , an Edgun Leshiy .

7 Likes

Not putting my buds on that thing

2 Likes

I use all my shit for oil. I don’t give a fuck.

3 Likes

ah , yeah i get it now

Not turning this into oil

11 Likes

TK was a pleasure trimming , threw quality buds , very pretty , looks like decent weight too
@HolyAngel

15 Likes

I dig it. Going to try the death fan. :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

Very nice brother

4 Likes

Smell from TK is strong , very strong . Maybe twice WC’s smell when wet and placed in trol.

it is nothing however compared to the STENCH emanating from this pile of Skunk Tangerine ! It has instantly stunk up my whole living room in 2 minutes

Super nice buds on her , NO LARF at all . Gonna be real quick trim on her too :sunglasses:

22 Likes

Very cool :+1:

3 Likes

That skunk tangerine’s smell takes me back to the 80’s and some of the first weed that I recall smelling :yum: Smells good, tastes good, nice stoniness… A+ Most orange bud isn’t that Stoney, but this one works righteously on me! Great looking work Jet

7 Likes