World Of Seeds - Pure Origin Collection - Afghan Kush

Number #3 still has the best smell of the lot. I need to take a cutting of that actually in the next day or so. I’m gonna put it outdoors as well this summer.

2 Likes

Afghan plants have been inbred for many many years, and that has led to some weird mutations. It’s one of the oldest Gene pools on Earth. Everything is looking great! If you can get some close-ups we can get those sexed for you, but I suppose for a seed run it doesn’t matter much.

5 Likes

Time will let us know. I’m in no rush to find out the sex this is great practice anyways.

3 Likes

That’s a mutation I’ve seen a lot in Afghan lines. :+1: Don’t worry about it, it doesn’t seem to affect the plants in any way.

8 Likes

Sex is still unknown on number 2. But aside from that one. We have 2 females and the rest are male.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Hey @Abbbian, @G-paS found the thread for you incase you have any more I’d questions.

2 Likes

Hi @Chronickyle and @G-paS, thank you both, but @Upstate had already found and sent me the link which I’ve used. It’s all good! Appreciate your help and once again, my apologies and lesson learned! It shows once again how nice this site is, and how friendly and helpful people are here! OG rocks!

4 Likes

Number 2 is a girl!!!

10 Likes

1 boy
2 girl
3 girl
4 boy
5 boy
6 boy
7 girl

22 Likes

I guess I did now how to sex before flip hahaha. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Great pictures @Chronickyle . I keep waiting for your next post :smiley:

2 Likes

Funny you say that I took new pictures tonight but I’m almost out of data, so gotta wait till I’m at my house tommorow so I can actually post them. If it wasn’t for the lack of data I would of uploaded an hour or 2 ago

3 Likes

All doing great, slight calcium deficiency on number 2, but not surprised havnt checked ph or ppm for most this grow. Added some crushed oyster shell to the girls. I think my favorite now is tied between 3 and 7 and best boy is number 4.

14 Likes

Looking good… nice color.

Thanks. They were a lot fuller. But had to defoliate to manage humidity.

Just a quick shot in the tent. Too busy at the farm to post many details on this update. Pollen started to drop today on one male. Wish I had a seperate tent set up for the males. But oh well. At least I’m venting outside.
Noticed a beautiful spicy smell as I was reaching across the tent as well.

18 Likes

Good thing those 2 autos are ready for harvest. Or else they would be coated in seeds as well. Gotta cut them down the next couple days if I find some time. Anyone know how long I can wait to harvest those autos before they start to grow seeds. Don’t want to ruin the buds but would be nice to ripen up another week.

2 Likes

What is that little cutie pie :heart_eyes: at the bottom center of the first pic? Nice flower tops. Gorgeous color.

3 Likes

Auto purple kush about 70 days old I believe. Have to double check.

2 Likes