World Of Seeds - Pure Origin Collection - Afghan Kush

Hello everyone! Great to have you!

Decided to pop some seeds last night and get started on my grows for the freakers ball.

I will be growing Afghan Kush From World Of Seeds I put these seeds straight into promix hp last night watered them in and put them in my new tent with paper over the cups as this has been my method for well over a decade.

I was planning on growing these plants organically in gaia green products but the shop said it will be at least 2 weeks to get in my order and with Covid I banked on it being longer. This grow will be on my current bottle regimen which uses dyna as a base but I add my personal touches in here and there it will be grown in promix hp the entire grow and will be fed each watering.

I will be using 150 watts of bridgelux gen 2 strips for lights dialed down for the start of veg cycle.

Once the plants germinate i will most likely water them with WP mykos after the soil dries the first time and probably a light feed depending which day my cups dry up.

Any questions, please ask.

Criticisms and advice both welcomed!

Feel free to chat in the thread this is a stress free zone! Whatever goes as long as your nice!

"We bring to you this Indica Kush, a lineage that has produced many champion strains, from the Hindu Kush mountain range in Northern Afghanistan. This particular strain grows wild in the valleys of the Armu Darya River, which forms the border between Tajikistan and Ukbekistan.

100% pure Indica strain. As different wild Kush varieties grow side-by-side in such a relatively small area, this very stable, is probably the result of multiple interbreeding. A very special hash taste and smell, she’s a very compact and hardy plant. Owing to her potent, relaxing effect, which is not at all cerebral, Afghan Kush is a pure strain with a very high medicinal value.

10 Regular Seeds"

GENOTYPE 100% INDICA
THC 20%
MATURATION(INTERIOR) FROM 55 TO 60 DAYS
MATURATION(EXTERIOR) LATE SEPTEMBER
FLAVOR NOBLE WOOD
WAY OF CROPPING IND/OUT
PRODUCTION 500 G/M2 INDOOR | MORE THAN 800 G/PL OUTDOOR
ODOR MEDIUM
EFFECT NARCOTIC
RESISTANCE TO MOLD HIGH
PEST RESISTANCE HIGH
SEX REGULAR
LINEAGE AFGHAN KUSH
BHO PERFORMANCE 20%
IRRIGATION TOLERANCE HIGH
MEDICINAL VALUE VERY HIGH
CUPS
2º PREMIO BEST THC - CANARIAS SECRET CUP 2015 (THC GROWSHOP)

3º PREMIO OUTDOOR PRO - CANARIAS SECRET CUP 2015 (THC GROWSHOP)

afghan-kush_1

I will try to update this as often as possible.

44 Likes

Hey, you freakers should have your own category frech|nullxnull so I would be able to mute it and don’t suffer watching them em198|nullxnull. I’m far from filling the requirements to join and feel like a kid outside watching candys through the showcase :disappointed:. Anyway I will follow it as there is always something to learn, good chucking …

21 Likes

@George1961 This won’t be the only seeds I’m creating in the near future, I have big plans :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I mean no disrespect nor un motivated you,

I can’t believe how they could charged you 45 for something that is value in less than 25…

World of seeds is well known in Spain, but not for their great genetics though, many years ago it was a huge mess up with their fem and regular seed packaging, seems like while packaging they mix both of the seeds and people were getting males on their fem seeds.

Other is I don’t doubt the seeds were collected in that Afghan region,but for future I would go for more reputable seed banks as TRSC, tropical seeds, ACE etc.

Anyway I would love to see how those are developing under your care.

All the best :wink:

11 Likes

@Pakore No disrespect or unmotivation taken everything is welcome here. This how we all learn,
The price on the pack is not what I paid as I purchased about 2000 of beans that day and got a decent discount, I purchased these beans a few years ago from a seed bank and bought the whole origin collection and a pack of kumaoni as they were all I could get and I feared the laws were changing and selling of beans would be more policed here in ontario so I bought what I could assuming it could be my last time.

From what I have read I believe of the origin collection the afghan kush to be the highest chance of it being pure over the others from world of seeds, which is why I selected it to grow from my own collection as my intro grow into the freakers collective.

In the future I will accept a rarer strain from the vault, a strain that is more worthy. But I need to be more worthy first so afghan kush it is,

Stick around and see how they do maybe we will find something interesting like the original or maybe not, only one way to find out! :slight_smile:

Happy Growing
Chronickyle :fire: :rose:

And that 45 price tag is Canada dollars not USD

17 Likes

I grew out WoS Afghan Kush years ago, I was very pleased with the end product

16 Likes

Looking forward to how these come out. Pulling up a chair

8 Likes

I’m interested to see how these do for you. I’ll be following along too.

7 Likes

Awesome!

Excited to see them grow. Pullin up a chair for the show :popcorn:

:v: :maple_leaf:

7 Likes

Good call on the afghan kush!!! Best of luck, friend!!

8 Likes

Those Afghani kush look great in photos.
I’m watching the freaking show. :grinning:
Good lick

6 Likes

Excuse me but what’s freaking?..well, I have a photo in my head I need to get out please tell me.

5 Likes

Oh BTW… Mark’s AK has a OG AG story to it. Just finished it…it was exactly as described.

5 Likes

I’ll be watching I have a bunch if these and all there other pure origin lines , heard mixed reviews but my buddy grew the Brazil amazonian and it was good qaulity , had a sweet lemon pine funk and looked as advertised , as to there authenticity hard to say but they barely finished by November and I only think they did so because they sensed the cold winter ahead.

10 Likes

Just want to let you know that I am staying tuned.

4 Likes
5 Likes

I grew the south African kwazulu indoors and out and it finished at about 9 week, zippy high that is very in the head. Slightly affects motor skills. Very resistant to mold and pests. Only grew my fem seeds of the kwazulu so possible the regs are different.

8 Likes

Man, that Afghan Kush is plenty worthy. Thanks for running it. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

12 Likes

Oh ok…seed freakers🌱 I support freaking but I’ll watch from a comfortable spot in the corner.Goid luck with the AK hunt!!

3 Likes

Good luck man, I ran some of the AK from WoS a good few years ago.
Lovely yeild and a solid smoke.

2 Likes