World record yield?

My cousin grew some massive plants this year in Northern Cali . They are Still trimming. The biggest plant was 19 pounds, until this week when they found that one yielded 23 pounds!!!
I have never heard of one this big. He thinks some old pot farmer has gone bigger, but I’m not so sure. He is not after fame. He doesn’t care. He’s grown weed since age 11 and is a second generation pot farmer. Incredible talent for growing. Anyone hear from a reliable source of a bigger plant? Pictured is the 19 pounder…not sure there are pictures of of the 23. I think not, as it was only average potency.

25 Likes

the pic didnt upload, been a bad day

5 Likes

No pic came across as for plant size I was thinking the MENDO boys get over 20lbs often the base of them stalks get the size of my ankle area or slightly higher in the calf muscle Area

6 Likes

heard of 25 lbs but wasnt there kinda like fish and fisherman maybe

4 Likes
10 Likes

I’ve showed this before, when I was unaware of the 23 pounder. He had narrowly avoided disaster from fire, and was feeling “cocky”. He’s actually very humble.

55 Likes

That’s pretty freaking huge! That would be over 20 easily !

5 Likes

Damn impressive my hats off to your cuz!

4 Likes

Holy! Man, thats crazy. Average plant was as big as his biggest. I wonder if that was organic too? He only used three shovel fulls organic ferts…and some teas.

6 Likes

That one was 19 plus larf.

5 Likes

Yup all organic ! IIRCC teas , worms, dry nutes Cover crops , etc ,300 + gallons pots I believe!

6 Likes

Ya MENDO dope has teamed up with Green shock farms the last few years their vids are fun to watch on You tube !

5 Likes

Ive heard of Mendo Dope. Big plants! My cousin only used 100 gallon holes. He thinks he can go bigger.

4 Likes

Man I wonder how much they got to throw away cuz of mold and little elves making cookies in there?

9 Likes

I’d like to know how big someone has grown a plant. Given that they can grow in veg indefinitely, one would assume there could be some truly massive plants out there.

8 Likes

That’s a freakin tree. What strain were they growing?

5 Likes

Wow I want Indian and Nepalese land races the more I look at them

9 Likes

@sct2020, when Coco genes is up and running again you should look at his Grahan Village, which can get over 20 ft tall and yield as good or better than a modern hybrid, and with chunky buds too. I’m waiting for legalization on that one LOL!

4 Likes

They were grown from seed, and planted rather small in May. It’s an OG cross. He had clones of all of the best plants, including the 19th pounder. He let them die unfortunately, simply stating that he could find it again this year. I think he’s planning on some bigger holes this round.

here are some bud shots of what he was growing. The purple bud was the 19 pounder. So sad he let the clones die. I think he was just exhausted from a long growing season.

23 Likes

Time to retire the shovels and rent a backhoe…or sell a few pounds and hire a group of strippers to dig the holes for him…lol.

13 Likes