World Weed Prices

I love the comment on the 4th line in the yellow box :laughing:

1 Like

Lol, that comment is spot on. The state is dripping in quality weed, you can get it delivered to your door for the past year.Thanks for sharing the Maine one

1 Like

The funny thing about the Maine one is the pricing in Portland. One month they are charging $220/Z for high quality and the next month $260 for low quality :eye: ???

1 Like

Portlands has a lot of variety (and good food), but maybe old timers might still like smoking swag?

1 Like

Still laughing… :laughing:

1 Like

I can vouch for these prices street wise.
It’s mostly b+ commercial crumble dry.
http://www.priceofweed.com/prices/United-States/Nevada/Reno.html
They’re still learning how to mass cure in the desert where humidity sits for weeks zero.
Not hard with a root cellar.

1 Like

i’d say average price for high quality is 150-175 an oz and 100-120$ is definitely possible if you know a grower

wow who the fuck paid 24$ for a gram!! :expressionless: of medium quality :joy:

1 Like

Got a friend up in NJ who is a medical user. Dispensary charges $100 a 1/4 ounce for registered medical users.

how are medical users supposed to afford that stuff, my prescription is for almost a quarter each day(6g)!! and they don’t have any option to grow their own in NJ do they? it’s so friggin criminal it should be illegal!

3 Likes

Between the state required license, doctor visits and cost of the cannabis they need $500 - $750 just to get started in NJ. His prescription is for up to 2 ounces per month which would cost him $800 a month.

No growing allowed yet.

2 Likes

and a lot of the people on medical marijuana are veterans, seniors, students etc how are they supposed to afford these insane prices. it would have cost me ~40-60$ a day had i gone through the licensed producers so i only bought once to get a container w/ my prescription on it and kept refilling it with black market cannabis until my first crop. hopefully NJ comes around soon or something changes at the federal level.

2 Likes

As soon as he is allowed to grow the tent and light are ready to go. He thinks within a year they will change the laws so medical patients can grow.

1 Like

Just the way Goldman Sachs wants it.

“Priceless”

2 Likes

Best part is I now know where to get the pot from his dispensary for $275 an ounce on the BM while he is charged $400 an ounce for the same exact stuff.

2 Likes

April 20 college campus weed vacuum? :wink:

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

2 Likes

You are a sociologist or a parent of a college age student, lol

PS, and correct too, I believe!!

1 Like

i’m flattered-- i argue(for fun) with my friend from kindergarten, who actually is a sociologist BA + MBA… he’s got statistics and i’ve got real-world experience, which always wins! :wink: LOL

[sigh] nah, just another know-it-all… hehe

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Greater metro st.louis mo

Top shelf local grown 50 1/8th 150 1/2 250 a oz

Out of state indoor 70 1/4 220 a oz

Out of state outdoor 180-200 a oz

Bargain basement outdoors 150-180 a oz

It is worth mentioning that I got shafted with 2 oz of CBD weed from the bargain basement folks so will probably never go that route again

3 Likes

Superman OG 10 a gram black market

6 Likes

This is why I grow my own. MSN

1 Like