Worm castings

i dont know who needs worm poop but i just ordered some from amazon but not directly from amazon and got a $15 courtesy on 2 4.5 lb bags as well as free shipping

ps it is ordered thru amazon

im not tech savy so if ya want it you will have to do trial and error to find it
ok here it si took some doing but…the first is where i got it from the second is the amazon listing…lol look at that 19 cents an ounce … :upside_down_face:.lol

$14.03 ($0.19 / Ounce)
& FREE Shipping
Sold by: Seven Rivers Digital

Worm Castings Organic Fertilizer, Wiggle Worm Soil Builder, 4.5-Pounds
Visit the UNCO INDUSTRIES,INC Store
4.8 out of 5 stars 6,584 ratings
-13% $11.95 ($0.17 / Ounce)
Was: $13.70

some biotch went down $2 since i ordered 15 minuets ago sheesh

0ne bag was free and 2 had the $15 courtesy had to do a double take if i had more on my card i would have got more :yum:but 2 bags will work for now

3 Likes

Buy local if you can :grin:

4 Likes

yes i always try too but its a 2 hr drive to where i get my supplies and im not going there until after i need to repot but usually i do that for sure

2 Likes

No worries, just a gentle reminder to support your neighbors over Bezos when you can. I order from Amazon from time to time as well!

2 Likes

There’s a 30 lbs bag brut worm castings it’s 30$

2 Likes

This deal is less, and I found it the reg way.

1 Like

Ok so got a question. Last season I put worm castings in a mason jar with water and forgot about it. Its been on my deck all winter, is this high nitrogen or just toss jt? Good for plants or not?

1 Like

Wow not sure about that one

If sealed it my be fine

Possibly use it in a tea use molasses also
And a air pump

But I’m no expert

2 Likes

Right. I would think all the microbes ate each other then died since just water. Since no sugar would there be nitrogen in there? Also would all the dead microbes be good food for soil? Sciencey shit lol

1 Like

Try it on a horse plant first lol :joy: just in case

I make my own and I have a drain in the bottom of my worm bin to catch all the juice.
Making your own is the best way to go. And not hard to do .

Trying to get an answer about leaving a mason jar with worm castings and water out all winter. Any good for plants or toss?

I wouldn’t toss it. I would do exactly what @Papalag suggested.

1 Like

I’ve never stored ewc like that. I would toss it. I think fresh castings are best.
All the compost teas I’ve made I use immediately.