Wreckage master bastard kush contest

After the sand paper, I never heard of the peroxide and water ? What’s the mix 50/50

1 Like

50/50 hydrogen peroxide &water

8 Likes

So this are getting 4 hours of window sil direct sunlight they seem to like it. It’s 5 days above ground.

I’m gonna have to number them here soon. The back right corner seems to be half the size of the others keeping eye in the runt. Hope that doesn’t mean 3 males and 1 female :joy::joy::joy:
:thinking:Damn it now I’m thinking I should drop a couple more especially since I’m shooting for 3 ladies.lol

14 Likes

Here we go! :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Morning ya master bastereds!
Day 12 update :heart_eyes:
A couple are getting top heavy… Dropped the light a couple of days ago. But they still want to tilt over a bit. Looks like the stretching stopped.
Im ok to put some promix at the base of em to help stand up?
Have a great weekend everyone :green_heart:
Thank you for your service :pray:

13 Likes

Growing a little faster than mine. Super great progress

Looks like a great bunch of us growing these

3 Likes

They almost look like you could up pot them and top up your dirt level to give them some support.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t I want the roots to be more established before the first transplant?
Thanks. First time doing photo regs.
Autos were, germinate, solo, 3-4 weeks then final pot. Watch it do its thing…
Appreciate y’all :seedling:

3 Likes

They’ll find there way just a bit more difficult transplanting they tend to fall apart unless your gentle.
You could cut the bottom out of the dixi cup and transplant the whole cup also.

2 Likes

You also have about an inch of room in the cups you can add a little more soil. That will help support the leggy plants without transplanting yet. I’ve done this before with success.

5 Likes

Thanks. Ya when I transplanted last run it was a bit to early and the promix broke up…saved it. But learnt not to do it to early.
Cool beans :seedling:

3 Likes

Level 1… soak. - check
Level 2… soil. - check
Level 3… first upgrade… - check
Level 4… training time… - comming up.

Gonna be working towards this again.

Hows every one else going?

8 Likes

About the same place your are right now 4 seedlings about 2-3 inches tall.

2 Likes

Here’s 2 of mine.

They all are chugging along.

10 Likes

10 Likes

How do u get them to stout so close to the ground.
Do u just replant and burry them to there necks…

1 Like

6 Likes

Nothing special, ok, maybe a few things. But I think it is all about the light right now.
No soil has been added.

4 Likes

I agree. I’m really picky about leggy seedlings. I like them squat little dudes. I have an LED setup just for seedlings. I keep the light inches from their little heads.

4 Likes

Mine stretched a good bit as I only have a T5 fluorescent bulb for starts so I buried them an extra inch or two. Such a big group signed up, this is going to be great.

4 Likes