Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Who sent you that one?

2 Likes

The mystery sativa?

It was a dispensary find from my BIL when I went back west for a funeral last year.
I only had one. It was a girl and she managed to survive me. I wasnā€™t gonna keep it, but then I freaked out a few weeks into flower and decided to clone it, lol. Just in case! Ya know?
Part of me wants to say that there was Sundae Driver in er. :thinking: Sheā€™s got this creamy sweet nose. Definitely the sativa lean. Not my preference, due to flower times and more difficult trim sessions. But eh, Iā€™ll just give these colas a shave. Theyā€™ve basically swallowed the sugar leaf anyways.
Iā€™ll post a pic of the revegā€™d later. Totally monster cropped that bitch, and now itā€™s a monster. Gotta up-pot or take cutting asap if Iā€™m gonna keep er, lol.

3 Likes

Yes that one?

@THCeed you created an amazing strain! It was super easy to trim and has an amazing candy grape smell with just a hint of earthy funk in the background. Absolutely dripping with resin as well being some of the prettiest looking buds Iā€™ve grown in quite awhile. Chop is done and itā€™s time to fire up a celebratory joint. Thank you so much for the chance to run it.

20 Likes

It looks wicked nice!

5 Likes

Waitā€¦made by you?
Lol, what is it?

Yes, Iā€™m a tad dense. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have made a lot of strains, but I think he is referring to this one WMBK.

6 Likes

Yes, I thought WMBK was your cross. Iā€™ve never seen the genetics laid out but itā€™s one Iā€™m gonna run again in a bigger pot for more yield. Itā€™s taking a lot of will power not to fast dry a small bud on top of my light to sample.

8 Likes

Ohā€¦
Iā€™ve been sampling it!
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve sampled mine and now the jars are empty!:exploding_head:

9 Likes

Yeah buds that look like yoursā€¦sitting. Waiting, almost forever. Lol, sorry just thinking outloud.

I got one candy grape also, coming out of the candy part a bit. Turning twords my 2nd one a bit deeper smell, but only very slightly.

3 Likes

yeah. i have been hit or miss with those. some plants grow like crazy, others are stunted by the cup.

always impressed by those who can keep things healthy (and big!) in solos. it is a challenge for me.

3 Likes

that came out nice man. really busy with the flowers. bet it smells good. looks sticky.

what size pot did you use?

3 Likes

I finished her in a 3 gallon but she wanted something bigger, thinking about running her outdoors :thinking: I have a rooted clone going already.
Super sticky and syrupy :sparkles: wanted to shut it off halfway but mama ainā€™t raise no chump so I finished it for testing purposes. :exploding_head: :fire: :joy:

@Til_Valhalla

7 Likes

Seeds are poking out and stripped. Lots of amber trichs. Would have harvested by a few days now, but just making sure them seeds are ready. Might be nighttime smoke. They are starting to die off, but the darker colored one is still very strong.

21 Likes

How did she turn out cav? :eyes::purple_heart:

Miss yā€™all

3 Likes

It should be ready for final trim and Grove bags in the next day or two. Drying conditions have been really stable at around 62 degrees and 58-60 percent humidity so Iā€™m thinking it should be really good. Iā€™ll post some trimmed bud shots when I get it done.

9 Likes

Howdy everybody. Just wondering where we are standing on this? Anyone still finishing up?

4 Likes

:eyes: :stopwatch: :pray: :fire:

2 Likes

I am still hanging in with 1 seeded and 1 partial seeded female. Sadly my grape smell plant has not many visible seeds, hope many are hidden. Maybe 1 week for the chop?

4 Likes