Wtf is This , $2.5m clone?!

So I’ve been looking for some cuttings to buy cuz I don’t really want to wait a month and a half for seedlings to grow and sex them I mean I’m going to wait but I’d like to have something I can run in a time being.

I’ve been looking for clones. I stumbled upon a website that’s selling a fucking clone for 2.5 million dollars. Lmao.

Also this 2.5 million clone is supposedly the mother to one of the seed strains I have from t-squared manifestations. But regardless.

How the hell could anyone justify that is anybody bought that? The backstory to the seed that I have having the mother was that the seed bank guy bought the breeder some clones whatever I don’t really put much weight into that story.

Let’s discuss this damn clones on this website from Gage green genetics at 2.5 million dollars, $10,000, in multiple ones for $7,500.

14 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: go ahead, I never needed something that bad!

6 Likes

I just mentioned the other day that Gage is probably selling the cut for $10,000,000. So, I guess they’ve come down with their prices lately. Haha

9 Likes

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Pretty much all you need to know.

17 Likes

mutley2

7 Likes

Hilarious shit, people like that that ruin it for everyone else. Shady ass characters exist.

4 Likes

@HolyAngel here is your chance at a true elite. :rofl:
And you @allotment :rofl:

6 Likes

:+1:

13 Likes

Oh BTW, I got some similar cuts, I’ll let em go for ohhhhh, $4500 a piece :rofl::man_facepalming:

5 Likes

SCAMMERS LIKE A MOFO…No clones are worth that much, as I said before clones and seeds should all be for free…

14 Likes

In a perfect world but unfortunately we live in a imperfect world where people try so hard to screw each other. I give away alot for free because I can and its not ever gonna hurt me to help someone else. You’ll always have assholes though.

8 Likes

I thought if you took money for a item that was over priced that was gouging.
Granted if you let the bank finance you and make
10 million over 20 years that’s just good business
But where I live if you take cash for it,
Your screwed.
Someone needs a few years in the clicker for this
If nothing else for being stupid.

5 Likes

That is absolutely insane lmao :rofl: you could probably buy a whole farm for that price

2 Likes

Why does GLG carry their beans? Nobody should deal with those idiots, whichever one it is. Come on with this stuff:Great Lakes Genetics - Genetic Designer - Dragon Collection - Dragon II (11 seeds) Pre-order

6 Likes

Wow, ah jeez, gosh - you know, all the hustle & grift makes me feel like an absolute idiot for NOT being able to pull down a healthy income from cannabis… this is absurd. I wonder how many cuts in their inventory are fake… Anyways, yes a fool and his money are soon parted - but maybe I could learn to do some of the parting. Instead I’m like, investing year after year in working a single line & actually doing the hard work in an honest way… but I COULD just fill a hoop with 45 different clones, dust it all out with a single reversed plant & brand it & hustle it… hmm, makes me feel like the fool to put “principle” and “pride” in between me and the money.

I wonder how the folks feel who were the source of these cuts… “What!? They’re selling it!? Bastards… WHAT??? They’re selling it for HOW much???” cardiac arrest

1 Like

You would need to sell ~42,000 1/8’s @ $60 a pop, using free labor, free nutes, free package, free everything… Just to break even. So probably closer to ~90,000 in reality.

2 Likes

I wonder this every time I see another new $200 strain with one pack available :crazy_face: They not only carry them, but include them in their promos. Must get a nice kickback from the sale. :upside_down_face:

I smoked Grape Stomper 8 years ago. Would not touch the crap with a 10 ft bong. Yet some people seem to want it.

Crazy how the grower can make or break a strains rep. I think it was washed in peroxide. But I’ll always remember it as garbage weed. You’d think breeders would teach their customers. It’s bad marketing to let your genetics be grown by idiots. The same grower had Sour Diesel that smelled of hotdogs, and sour diesel that smelled like bagged home depot soil. So sour diesel sucks too in the mind of anyone who bought that. Even tho we know this isn’t true.

3 Likes

what a pathetic version of what marijuana is, and has always been about… makes me wonder what guys like bog would say (r.i.p.) … in light of such bullshit… I hope no-one buys anything ever from gage

3 Likes

That’s some Martin Skrelli type Shit Or however you spell that turds name.

3 Likes