Wut ya'll got poppin for 4-20-2020 ?!?

Over here where I’m at springtime is just getting here, so for four twenty I’ll pop some beans, harden a couple of clones, all for my little outdoor grow.
I’m fortunate enough to not have to tour the local dispensaries this year because I’m finishing up my 2nd Harvey this year! It’s still in the curing phase but perfectly dried enough to sample thru out the day.
Well enough for now, let’s hear what everyone else is doing for four twenty, pics welcome of course…

13 Likes

Nothing, whinding down

1 Like

Well damn, at least give us a us a run down of what you’re smoking… With this somewhat of a lock down I’m sure you got yo weed game in place to help you wind down

6 Likes

Example; I’m smoking gsc, just cut down a no. lights, bubba kush, gelato, and some jelly pie. I’ll be smoking all of these while staying home, maybe a shot of yak .

5 Likes

I’m popping 2 autos for an outdoor/backyard/container grow.

Wicked Pissah - Hawaiian Skunk.

6 Likes

Happy 420 everyone! Starting the day with a super lemon haze cookie and a bowl of vanilla frosting from humbolt that is finally fully cured and tasting absolutely amazing! I’ll be having some sweet tooth, dark star kush, critical hog, and super lemon haze throughout the day in celebration of our favorite holiday as well. Maybe a couple two hearted ales as well😜

7 Likes

Happy 4/20/2020 everyone!

No rest for the wicked. I’ll be trimming some Girl Scout Cookies Extreme and these Mendo Lights all freakin’ day!

Enjoy your holiday!

21 Likes

Well right now I’m doing some lung stretches of Jack Herer to prepare for the day supposed to go to a 4/20 thing at the local grow store will probably make a later entrance after the radio station leaves I honestly don’t like anyone to see me there but fuck it glasses and a mask party in the parking lot :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: thinking about pulling out the old graffix cleaning it up and letting people hit it who weren’t born yet when the bong was made I’m not the same smoker I once was…we smoked 6 ounces and 10 grams of kief on 420 in 2002 we actually ran out of weed with like 3 hours of the day left …today I’ll probably smoke a half ounce lol

11 Likes

We got a some birthdays today aye?
Happy birthday goes out to @lefthandseeds and @GMan , have a great day guys.

Well I’m smoking on not only today but spring, summer and into fall.
3- different Ak47’s
A great stinker, 2- different Roms, medman, Magicman, BMS, mamilk, waiting for NL, Strawberry diesel, and gorilla biscuit to finish up.

8 Likes

Six of each going vertical.

Popping these for a friend.
He started the same, but had some problems and lost many. Ill get these robust and turn them over to him to run.
I’m very inexperienced sexing, pheno hunting, etc.
Fortunately he has skills in that area.

I was going to pop this fall, but Im bored with nothing growing and the world closed. Lol

11 Likes

@GramTorino , looking forward to seeing them in few days , bet they will have nice straight taps : )

5 Likes

@GramTorino , did you place the seeds in between the towels ? and not just single towel down one side , so you can see progress easily thru bag ?

6 Likes

Thank you for asking. I want to do things right.

Doubled the papertowels on each side. Wet with tap water.

I welcome criticism and suggestions with open arms.

Last time I did seeds was that kra kra 2017 Boring Outdoor Coco run. Lol

7 Likes

@GramTorino If just one side of bag has towel and the other side is just seed and clear bag , this will save you all the hassle of opening the bag , removing towel and separating to see them You can just look at the clear side of bag to see progress and tap root will also have less friction abling it to go straight down better maybe : )
So instead of seed having towel on both sides , it has one side towel one side clear bag : )

7 Likes

Happy birthday guys

3 Likes

Will do. Thanks @ifish

2 Likes

That dark star is a true hitter, pure Indica isn’t it ? The darkstar I have is a show off in flower, she can stretch but puts out heavy long colas. Too bad mine are still vegging.

At any rate Happy 4-20 everyone and Happy Birthday to the few born on this day!
Enjoy all the weed you can
@TheShowMeHomie, lung stretches ?:rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Yeah I like to start my day off with something smooth get the lungs ready for the day if I get to coughing first thing in the morning I’ll quit smoking and that throws my whole day out of wack

4 Likes

@OleReynard thank you sir! And happy 4/20 to you.

These are what I popped yesterday – Syria from Real Seeds Company.

12 Likes

darkstar!

11 Likes