X18 Outcrosses (Test Thread)

Got some new seeds from @buryseeds. Thank you!!! I got happy and totally spaced responding. My apologies. These sound like beauties to grow. I’ll be germinating them really soon. Probably within the next couple weeks. Holding off until “the southern california cold” snap subsides.

LT is doing well. She’s a prayer the last few mornings. Pretty much the entire day.
Smells great too. I’m going to leave her alone and not top her. Probably take some clones when she gets thinned out. Whether they stick around???.. Happy hump day all

8 Likes

Looks lovely @Kalgrae … What you feeding and when do you reckon you’ll flip her.?

Great to see you received the re-send by @buryseeds, now I know the other strain I’ve also got coming too…

Happy growing,
Gaz

Edit: I have just received the same as @Kalgrae, along with stardawg and 88g13/HP crossed to X18…
I’m waiting on 2 x white, and 3 x Nigerian Haze ( X18 crosses too) popping up , so I don’t know which strain to germ next, but I will update here in this thread…!
All safe and viable… Thanks @buryseeds they got here super fast bro…
Gaz

3 Likes

I have a single the White x X18 = (“whitey x18”) & 3 x Nigerian Haze ,all showed themselves over the last night… ,hopefully the X18 will keep the Haze a bit shorter.

I’m not sure which strain to run along with these, was thinking 2, 2 and 2 of LA Kush, 2 x 88g13/HP and 2 stardawg , or maybe just the LA Kush x 6 along with @Kalgrae
I wrote this post earlier but thought I’d sent it lol…
Anyway I’ll update soon…
Gaz

2 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen!!! :joy:

3 Likes

You guys are great, hope you’re enjoying the seeds. Thank you for giving these life and I hope y’all find them helpful and healing :pray:

4 Likes

I’m using a shite tablet just now so pics are bad but here is the 1 x Whitey and 3 x Nigerian Haze , my iPhone is being fixed so I’ll update regular when my phone works properly…
Cheers @buryseeds ,what would you advise from those strains for painkiller/sleep couchlck type of high.?

Last pic is the White… Others the Haze… Will update soon when more is happening.
Gaz
Edit : decided I’m gonna germ the stardawg x X18 from @buryseeds, plus the one whitey that is above the soil is struggling to open cotyledons, but I can see 1 v.small leaf so bn spraying it some and 1of the 3 Haze’s isn’t opening proper yet but two are looking good…
Pics later…
Gaz

2 Likes

March 2nd.
the (6)FCK and (4)Lemon X-18 are going into day 1 of flower this eve. Last night was their first 12 hr night cycle.
Time to get this party started :fireworks:

If there’s anything else you want to see run, my veg room is always open for you, @buryseeds.

2 Likes

Nigerian Haze X18 # 1…:arrow_up:

N.Haze X18 # 2 :arrow_up: , the 3rd has nrly died tho…?

:arrow_up: nearly dead N.HxX18 :arrow_up:
I only germing 2 x stardawg X18 and I’ll germ 4 x 88g13/HP X18… The one Whitey I have has little tiny leaves now trying to get out but I’ll persevere and hope it makes it…
Sorry about pics…
Will update soon.
Gaz

5 Likes

@Gaz29 I’m sad and happy for you at the same time. #3 being a pisser and all. Other two look like they’re starting strong man. :seedling: good signs!

3 Likes

I’d say any of the heavy indica leaners…the Whitey cross, the Stardawg cross, the 88G13HP cross, should all give you a nice weighty indica feel with the added Pakistani from the X18. That’s just logical conjecture though on my end, considering that those are all indica x indica crosses. Surely they’ll be heavier than, say, the Nigerian Haze or C99 crosses, which obviously lean more true hybrid due to the sativa.

3 Likes

It was the N.Haze that had four viable seeds maybe 5, and the Whitey had only two and of those two, the one whitey was up but has cotyledons like cardboard lol, I kept misting it and there’s a nice wee set of spears now, so just now I’m waiting on the two stardawg X18 and 3 x 1888… Great name BTW, 1888 is the date Glasgow Celtic f.c.’ was founded lol… (My fav team).

Anyway, I’ve germed 3 of those 1888 , so far that’s one whitey , two Nigerian Haze, two stardawg heads should be popping up soon and I’ve only just wet the 3 x 1888
.I’ll update again when ive sum thing to show ok,
PS. I’ll pop some more after I see how these do…
Happy growing
Gaz

3 Likes

Snapped a couple quick pics in the dark cycle.
I’ll do some glamor shots once they start showing sex.
(6)Fields Corner Kush and (4)Lemon X-18, day 3 of 12/12.

6 Likes

Happy Hump Day OGer’s
She’s trucking along. Need to up-pot today or tomorrow and let her(all of them in the room) stretch a bit to fill out. I’m wishing more of the LTxX18 would have stayed around. What a really pretty great smelling happy little plant.

Temps and such are about the same. I’m starting to see some PH looking deformities, but I’m unsure and kind of lean more to assuming it may be a root fungus or root rot issue? There’s some slight purpling of the leaves and not the typical twisty shit, but more like a rotting along the edge of the leaves. Overall I feel like she’s healthy and looking pretty good. Keeping an eye on her.

After the transplant everything will get some ferments and a top dressing with guano, kelp, alfalpha, oyster, neem… list goes on. Moon phase app I use is suggesting tomorrow is a stellar day to start seeds/transplant so I’m hoping to toss two or three of each new tester in some RW cubes along with some other seeds from a few members on here. I’ve got the space, so I should be blowing it up. Slaker :scorpion:

12 Likes

.Looks v.pretty @Kalgrae bro, what are you germing now.?
1 of my 2 stardawg vxiiii has Popped it’s head above the soi today lm waiting on another one come up plus I got 3 x 1888 ( 88g13/HP X18 ) germing since last night so I’ll leave it at this amount ( along with the earlier N.Haze x2 ,X 1 Whitey -which will make it now… Along with the strains I mentioned above :arrow_up:,plus I’ll crack sum LA kush X18 soon too… I will update soon with pics etc …
I hope you have better females to males ratio this time around @Kalgrae

@pookie123 and @Scissor-Hanz ,sending good wishes on yous finding females of those @buryseeds’ X18 crosses.!

Gaz

3 Likes

just spotted my first pistils on one of the Fields Corner Kush. :+1:

3 Likes

Good stuff @Scissor-Hanz , maybe they’re ALL females…! Good luck bud,
Gaz

Edit: Saturday 9th march, the two stardawg and 3 x ‘1888’ have germed and have shown they’re heads above soil, so apart from the damaged packs, it’s a 100% germ rate so far… I also have the two Nigerian Haze and one ‘whitey’ from a week earlier…
Nothing much to show, I’ll update proper when they’re a bit bigger…
G.

2 Likes

Pic #1 is showing some hefty stock developing.

Should be able to handle some heavy baggage, :left_luggage:

3 Likes

Couple males starting to show, (day 5 flower). I will leave them under the lamp for now to be 100% sure.
Lemon X-18 (below)

Fields Corner Kush (below)

7 Likes

Nigerian Haze ( #1 )x X18

:point_up: 3 x 88G13/HP x X18, all just babies…

Two Stardawg x X18

The 1 Whitey x X18 :arrow_up:
I will update again soon when I up-pot and label them etc… all looking healthy and all of the new seeds germed no problem…
Happy growing
Gaz

4 Likes

YES!!! @Gaz29 you’re rolling with them now. Happy they are doing something for you. Time is finally on your side buddy and soon you’ll have those trees you’ve been so patiently waiting to start. :seedling::evergreen_tree::fire::dash: Cheers!

Got my girl transplanted yesterday and she looks happy this morning. Didn’t get her completely upright so I’m giving her a hand. Thinking to flip on the 15th. Ides of March. take some clones from the bottom to help encourage some more stretch from the middle and top branches.

Must have eaten something hot in the soil, because there’s a slight burnt edge on one of the leaves.

4 Likes