X18 Outcrosses (Test Thread)

Day 10 of 12/12.
Unfortunately, 3 of 4 Lemon X-18 are male and 4/6 Fields Corner Kush are male. But at least we will get to see some buds from both varieties :thumbsup:
FCK male (below)

Lemon X-18 male (below)

FCK female (below 2 pics)

4 Likes

Fields Corner Kush plant #4
I though it was male because of what I believe to be a pre-flower, but is now forming pistils.
What do you guys think?

4 Likes

Wow I would have pegged it for a male on the first photo but there are the pistils on the second photo. Did it herm or are pistil coming from everywhere?

4 Likes

Pistils now forming at all bud sites.

4 Likes

Same as @Roux :arrow_up: says -it’s looking kinda male in 1st pic but can see small pistil in second pic… so is that 3 fck females and one Lemon Tree :evergreen_tree:, is that correct.?

Nothing much happening with mine, too small atm … I will update soon as they’re bit bigger…
Happy growing bud
Gaz

4 Likes

Well some of the genders are still up in the air.
I have 2 definite female FCK, and 1 LemonX18.
More pics tonight…

3 Likes

My lil gal has a few more days until starting 12/12. Transplanted to a larger pot a few days ago and set some stake holders(old tent poles) while at it.

7 Likes

Looking excellent @Kalgrae that’s a shiny plant you have there.lol. what size is it… so your gonna flip some time soon… great stuff.!
Anything I can help you with just pm me bro.
Happy growing
Gaz

4 Likes

Looks so nice and heathy. If mines turns out even half , near what yours look like , ! I’d be ecstatic.:joy::grin::grinning:lol Mechelle x

3 Likes

@Gaz29 thanks brother. I appreciate it! I’m not sure of the exact size of the pots but a rough guess is 8-10 gallons. Plant tops in the entire space, aside from the one being trained, are all 18-20" from top of the pots and about 32" from the light. After a week or so into flip everything will get spread apart and supported. That the plan…

@MBSeeds do you have some of these going as well? Any progress shots if so? Starting to feel like you’re holding out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Scissor-Hanz is killin it with the male population. Bummer, but are you diggin the LT? Hey we’re 1-1 on the LT…:wink:
I’ve got a feeling @pookie123 is slammed with a big handful of landrace strains moving along?

@buryseeds gave me some other crosses to test, but unfortunately now is not a great time. When the time is right though, they are going to get their chance as well as a bunch of others from OG folks have shared with me and some I’ve bought.

Cheers

7 Likes

Yes they are quite vigorous and have a short stretch when induced to flower.

3 Likes

Not at all @Kalgrae , just got some ice x and ice gratefruit under a 600w hps , they’re about 4\5 weeks in to flowering, as I’m also just learning how to work internet , n kindle fire, so I keep outing the pics in the right place on the form .! Its a shame as lemonade Joe , has to keep moving them for me (. sorry Joe .) so once I can totally work it out I’ll be posting every day lol. Intact just going to do 1st grow diary in next day or two .:blush:as just germinating some of the seeds 99% csent me , he was so kind , I thought he was only kidding . thank you 99% again. :joy: so got 4 tangielope x9lpb hammer. 3critacl kush x 9plbs hammer…and ,orange hill ,special x hurkle 4 of . just waiting for them to pop. I’ll show you pics extra . can’t wait to do grow diary.:grin:. Well hope you have a grate day… Take care Mechelle x

3 Likes

Sorry I’ve just noticed I’ve actually wrote you a book. ( above) mechelle x

1 Like

3 Fields Corner Kush males.

4 Likes

Hey @Scissor-Hanz are you gonna keep some of these’s pollen for a nice cross with the Jesus og or blueberry- “messiahBerry OG” or “jesusCorner OG Kush” etc… Seems to be lotsa males in these crosses, hopefully i have a few females when mine grow up , lol…
Anyway fingers crossed for the rest to be female for you… good luck and happy growing bud.
Gaz

4 Likes

Nah,
I think it’s sort of an unspoken rule, not to breed with someone’s testers.

5 Likes

Fields corner Kush, 2 females at day 17 of flower.

…and here are 2 Lemon X-18 that made pre-flowers but are now producing pistils. I’m not sure how I stressed them, one possibility is a slight pH fluctuation.

4 Likes

Can you not cut that fkr off and toss it outdoors… or are there more balls :basketball: on it.?! I’m hoping for the rest to be female for you bud. Happy growing,
Gaz

1 Like

Thanks, Gaz. Both LemonX-18 females have multiple single flowers at the base of the nodes, as seen in the pic. My room is automated with optimal conditions, so I’m trying to narrow down how I stressed them. Maybe an EC or pH issue or flowering too early. I’m getting a new pH test kit to verify my combo meter. Then I will test the runoff solution tonight.

The other 2 Lemon X-18 are unfortunately 100% males.

3 Likes

Yup, my input water went from a steady 6.4 to 7+! (springtime runoff maybe?) So any flushing I gave them was probably shocking. I first suspected a problem when I noticed some nutrient lockout in my veg room. My pH pen was reading 6.0 for 7.0 water.
Shit!
I’ve never seen one of these go so BLUE before! :scream:

5 Likes